The most boring country / place you've ever been.

The US!! every town looks the same in the US! It has some stunning countryside as does the UK, but its towns and cities must rank among the worst. (I have to confess though I am beginning to find the UK's weather a tad on the tedious side now)

This is due to large national retail chains and franchises. The UK is very much the same. Most large towns and cities have a high street featuring Tescos, Boots, MacDonalds and such like.

Outta, that lot we just have a boots, everything else is either a charity shop, or closed!!

Sponsored Links
No one mentioned Grimsby. Grim by name and Grim by nature. Also Newark, which is an unfortunate anagram of w****r :D

No one mentioned Grimsby. Grim by name and Grim by nature. Also Newark, which is an unfortunate anagram of w****r :D

Grim Grimsby is just like most fishing ports (ex fishing ports !!)
OK for a stag night..
Best action is for 'the lads' is to get their backsides down to the dock area - and get 'acquainted' with a local Dock Rat'. :LOL: .

That's all they have to offer .

Now could anyone possibly admit to knowing/ or has been to Port Carlisle ?. (and got out alive ?) :LOL:

Death by boredom comes to mind .

Funny enough pizzpot all these boring as hell places you've described probably livened up, right after you'd fecked off.

Sponsored Links
No one could accuse Liverpool as being boring, its really quite nice. quite like manchester too.

I've got to say I spent an evening in milford haven once, that was pretty drab to say the least.

I've just googled Walney Island, all those houses with no gardens, i felt queasey just looking at the neighbourhood. I think we should send all the immi's there and blow up the bridges..

Sponsored Links
Back