The Mother Of All Thumpings

Sponsored Links
And tell the Palestinians to be content with their lot and go back to await demolition of their homes?
Great idea, Bod.(y)

I'm not saying I enjoy seeing the rubble of of Gaza. I feel deeply for the innocent ones.

I felt a terrible guilt and sadness when I was in Stuttgard when told this beautiful city was 90% flattered by the RAF.

If we hadn't bombed and killed innocent people we would now be speaking another language.

War is a terrible thing.

Sponsored Links
If we hadn't bombed and killed innocent people we would now be speaking another language.
We are, the language of the globalists.
They didn't need war to achieve their aim being the difference.

Just (metaphorically) bumping gums then (y)
Don't see what else we can do.
The Zionists are not listening to America or anyone else on their Old Testament Road Trip.
I do find it amusing y'all decided to suddenly bump yer gums in here...rather than over there - so once more i'll ask the question: is it Justified?

I thought I heard that Hamas leaders were in a fancy hotel in Dubai

the question is: however much Israel bomb da f**k out of Gaza / West Bank, would it ever eliminate Hamas, I think not and in fact it would lead to a whole new generation of terrorists hating Israel.

What are the real intentions of the Israeli govt; do they truly believe they can eliminate Hamas, or are they really seizing this opportunity to diminish Palestinians And their land.

Lets hope Israel gets a more caring government sooner rather than later.
this would not surprise me in the least

It would also not surprise me if the Hamas troops were all languishing in the safe areas and pushing the women and children into the unsafe areas in hope of images to shock the west into turning against Israel

Israel will know all of the above but still delight in giving gaza the mother of all thumpings.

pity we couldn't find another planet to relocate these two deeply religious warring nations onto. They will never see eye to eye.

so once more i'll ask the question: is it Justified?
If Hamas are hiding behind innocent people, with tunnels and command centres below hospitals etc., then yes. We'll probably never know the truth.

The Zionists are not listening to America or anyone else on their Old Testament Road Trip

Yet you think comparatively very recent Palestinians claims have greater validity.
OK.

As I've said before, my honest opinion is that the plebs would live side by side: it's not in their leaders interest for that to happen though.

I haven't said Palestinian claims are more valid - just the fact their grievances are being ignored.

Sponsored Links
Back