The Mother Of All Thumpings

For the Palestinians/Hamass/towel heads - I'm with Kenny Everett. "Round them all up and bomb the b'stards!"
And with the far right Zionists in Israel government.
i suspect in your case it's more to do with them being foreigners than Palestinians.

Sponsored Links
Yet you think comparatively very recent Palestinians claims have greater validity.
OK.

As I've said before, my honest opinion is that the plebs would live side by side: it's not in their leaders interest for that to happen though.
It's not likely to win hearts and minds by bombing them into oblivion.
Then there's the far right Israelis to convince. The far right Israeli government did not appear in a vacuum.

Um not just Jews. Their philosophy is that when they have eradicated the Jews then the rest of worlds religeons apart from their own. Mind a few countries think that way.
Don't be ridiculous.

It really is. Can't ever remember a time when there wasn't some conflict in that area. Unlikely to ever be resolved. Flares up now and again and gets the media, etc all excited. Just plain boring!
If only the UK could have foreseen the problem that they eventually created.
Though the Balfour Declaration included the caveat that “nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine”, the British mandate was set up in a way to equip Jews with the tools to establish self-rule, at the expense of the Palestinian Arabs.
It is regarded as one of the most controversial and contested documents in the modern history of the Arab world and has puzzled historians for decades.

Why was it controversial?​

The document was controversial for several reasons.

Sponsored Links
the same ways we all avoid having to deal with an issue thousands of miles away yet affects us on the streets of dear ol' Blighty,

Extremeley over simplistic I realise, but unless they start lobbing nukes around, we should keep our noses out and let them sort it out. Trouble is, we let so many in from these types of countries they will want to carry on their squabbling here.

So are Muslims. Why do you identify Jews as being a special case?
In reality I suspect that Jews, as a whole, suffer less discrimination than other groups.
Only a minority of Jews are identifiable as Jews. Ohther ethnicities are easily identifiable, immigrants or not.
If they where a special case. you would see Jews make up the panel of every MOTd . They would be on most TV adverts
There would be Jewish super Hero's. More and more Jewish TV presenters. You would be forgiven for thinking they made up half thr population of this country.

Every news program for the last 20 years there would be a story involving Jews. Our prisons would be full of Jewish inmates.

But non of the above is true. They just get on with living life causing no problems.

If only they hadn't raided their neighbour killed over a 1000 innocent people barbarically, including children and babies, taken civilian hostages etc. etc. then nobody would support Isreal.
If only Britain hadn't sold a country they didn't own in the first place, maybe 1000's of innocent people who are now dead would still be alive.

Sponsored Links
Back