The Mother Of All Thumpings

That is a good point.
However the Nobel prize is the creation of western Christian culture, so its natural that people who are born into that culture will also outperform cultures that have not been exposed to western thought.

Yes, that's logical, but there are millions more muslims living in The West than there are Jews in the whole world.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
There's been 9 Muslim winners of the Nobel Peace prize, the latest in 2023.
ReganandCarter is blind to any success of Muslims.
He's full of blind hatred for them.
His posts just in this thread makes that obvious.

Extremeley over simplistic I realise, ..., we should keep our noses out and let them sort it out.
When South Africa was an apartheid regime, the UK ostracised it.
Israel is an apartheid regime and UK is supporting it's policies.
Double standards?

Yes, that's logical, but there are millions more muslims living in The West than there are Jews in the whole world.

ReganandCarter is blind to any success of Muslims.
He's full of blind hatred for them.
His posts just in this thread makes that obvious.
I'll stand corrected but I think he was making the point that based on averages, there should be more Muslim Nobel Prize Winners?

If they where a special case. you would see Jews make up the panel of every MOTd . They would be on most TV adverts
There would be Jewish super Hero's. More and more Jewish TV presenters. You would be forgiven for thinking they made up half thr population of this country.

Every news program for the last 20 years there would be a story involving Jews. Our prisons would be full of Jewish inmates.

But non of the above is true.
What? :oops: :oops::oops:
Your response has no releavance to your original claim:
Jews are living in fear in this country and have been in France for a very long time.
In reference to your claim, I asked:
So are Muslims. Why do you identify Jews as being a special case?
In reality I suspect that Jews, as a whole, suffer less discrimination than other groups.
Only a minority of Jews are identifiable as Jews. Ohther ethnicities are easily identifiable, immigrants or not.
Can you answer the question i asked, not just do another of your off-topic diatribes

What you said may well be true, but because the vast majority of Jews are not easily reconisable as Jews, your peculiar reference to Jews in general life may well be true. So none of your examples can be dismissed as 'not true'.
"Jews" do not even appear as category in the UK census data:

I'll stand corrected but I think he was making the point that based on averages, there should be more Muslim Nobel Prize Winners?
His argument was based on some white (or Christian) superiority complex.

Another yardstick that's been mentioned before is to compare the number of Jewish Nobel Prize winners to muslims. Jews feature heavily, don't think there's even one muslim. Good barometer of the opposing religions' contribution to society. Some give, others take. Then take some more.
No doubt white actors are better than black actors according to your criteria. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back