The new HIV?

It's because our government doesn't have the wit to issue simple rules that everybody can understand and follow.

Next.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Yes, Nurses.

Which begs the question; Why do the nurses and doctors - even in normal times - wear the masks and not the patients?

I had a zoom meeting last night about getting the swimming club back in the water, last night, and the subject of temperature checks came up.

NHS say an elevated temperature is the first indicator of CV.
PHE says taking temperature is pointless for CV.
Swim England say take your own temperature, honesty - box style.
I've been into a number of hospitals (as a parent or contractor, never as a patient) about a dozen times since early April, and have had my temperature taken on every occasion before being allowed in.
Yet colleagues (who are doing 12hr shifts in hospitals, face - fitting NHS front-liners for RPE) are not being temperature - checked upon arrival .....

And this is just my own, limited, experience.

Pizz up in a brewery ; no joined - up thinking.

Not good enough.

I really would like the actual answer.
https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/15/supermarket-shop-staff-have-wear-masks-face-coverings-12993964/amp/
Speaking to BBC Breakfast, Environment Secretary George Eustice suggested face covering use would not be compulsory for shop staff when the new rules come into effect later this month.

He explained: ‘We want to give people time to plan and prepare and for retailers to maybe put in place measures to encourage people to do this or potentially even to have some masks themselves if people haven’t got one.

‘They’re not being covered by this but I think if you go into most shops you will see that staff for a longer time now have either been wearing face shields or face masks.

‘It won’t be a compulsory requirement because it won’t always be right for every setting in a retail environment, particularly those working behind the tills and so on.’
If that's not good enough for you, **** off and write to your MP.

Any one tried working in a mask for an 8 hour shift?

I've done long shifts in RPE, yes.

The problem is that the RPE is not suitable for prolonged wear.

I'd guess that walking around in high heels for 8 hours would half - cripple someone, so why would a crap mask be any different?
Walking around in comfy shoes however.....

After vaccination.
Nope, without vaccination the influenza strains we have are massively less dangerous than Covid-19.

The years where you see big flu season death tolls (again, massively smaller than the Covid-19 outbreak) are when the wrong vaccines are used so they don't provide protection.

Nope, without vaccination the influenza strains we have are massively less dangerous than Covid-19.

The years where you see big flu season death tolls (again, massively smaller than the Covid-19 outbreak) are when the wrong vaccines are used so they don't provide protection.

I'll stick with my point of view, compared with your "acceptable deaths" one.

yeah, sadly for you that argument doesn't hold water, because a lack of absolute proof works both ways....

and in the absence of absolute proof you reach conclusions based on the direction of the bulk of the research
V well said.

Sponsored Links
Back