The new HIV?

Sponsored Links
they are not different in any real - world, meaningful way.

I dont remember seasonal flu having this effect:

intensivecare.jpg

that is meaningful to me.

Sponsored Links
I dont remember seasonal flu having this effect:

intensivecare.jpg

that is meaningful to me.
Anyone still ignorant enough to think Covid-19 is the same as the flu may be beyond reasoning with.
The second major difference is that COVID-19 causes more severe disease than seasonal influenza.

While many people globally have built up immunity to seasonal flu strains, COVID-19 is a new virus to which no one has immunity. That means more people are susceptible to infection, and some will suffer severe disease.

Globally, about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 cases have died. By comparison, seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1% of those infected.
https://www.who.int/dg/speeches/det...the-media-briefing-on-covid-19---3-march-2020

So they don't breathe further germs into the already - ill / into open wounds?

It's also because bodily fluids and particles are liable to be emitted from the patients, and nobody wants to swallow or inhale them.

One of my work colleagues tested positive for C 19.
Didn't seem to bother him too much.
Seemed pretty mild.
Around 80% of infections are. 20% or so aren't. (numbers off the top of my head)

Most times you squeeze the trigger playing russian roulette you're going to come out of it fine. One person isn't s big enough sample.

Around 80% of infections are. 20% or so aren't. (numbers off the top of my head)

Most times you squeeze the trigger playing russian roulette you're going to come out of it fine. One person isn't s big enough sample.

The lockdown was never necessary for a virus with .2% mortality same as seasonal flu.

The lockdown was never necessary for a virus with .2% mortality same as seasonal flu.
Whole World wrong.Ryler right..Who would guess that,with his GCSE grade 4 in home economics.

Sponsored Links
Back