The next Rolls Royce

Sponsored Links
It would appear that the driver sits 'on' it rather than 'in' it..... so that look is gonna be ruined when some fat old rich bloke is sticking out of the top of it!

apparition-120211.jpg

And I don't think much of where they decided to stick the spare wheel!

apparition-3-120211.jpg

It is often thought that a Rolls Royce is a car to be driven in as oppose to being the driver, this cannot be real has to be a concept image

The brainchild of talented young designer Jeremy Westerlund

How can you use the word 'talented' to describe this?
Would anyone even consider buying a car that had a front end like a big wind barrier? Wheres the stream-lining to it? Driving a box shaped front like that would send fuel consumption through the roof!
Mind you, I suppose if you could afford something like that then fuel prices wouldn't figure high on your list of priorities.
Personally I think its horrible.

Sponsored Links
Looks absolutely ideal for a remake of the 70's movie "The Car" which starred James Brolin.
After all it didn't need a driver. :mrgreen:

They need to come up with something, because the current RR is fooking horrible. It's just a big, boring block of metal, with the lines of a piece of heavy plant.

Obviously, this concept car is just someone pushing the boundaries.

The last Roller that had decent lines, and wasn't just a boring lump, was the Cloud.

View media item 31157

The brainchild of talented young designer Jeremy Westerlund

How can you use the word 'talented' to describe this?
Would anyone even consider buying a car that had a front end like a big wind barrier? Wheres the stream-lining to it? Driving a box shaped front like that would send fuel consumption through the roof!
Mind you, I suppose if you could afford something like that then fuel prices wouldn't figure high on your list of priorities.
Personally I think its horrible.

Hmm, Yes I can see the traditional RR buyer being upset by fuel consumption..

I like it! but a few suggestions.... An extra axle, paint it pink and have a driver called Parker.....FAB

It's only a concept car but it does say "I'm important"... get out of my way!

I used to have a Bentley turbo R (You can buy them for very little money) and that was a hoot to zip round in though 8mpg can be a little bit of a strain, thank god I also had a Peugeot 205 Diesel

It won't look so sleek when it's got its mandatory roll bar fitted.

A mate of mine came into some money and was looking at an £8,000 roller saying it had always been his dream to own one....I showed him the cost of a service for the brakes on the net....

He bought a Nissan... :D

A mate of mine came into some money and was looking at an £8,000 roller saying it had always been his dream to own one....I showed him the cost of a service for the brakes on the net....

He bought a Nissan... :D

A cheap Roller or Bentley (Older models) are quite cheap and simple to maintain provided you are handy.... Plenty of old RR men where I live to give advice on stuff you're not sure on.... Big issue to look out for is body rot

Sponsored Links
Back