BEEN FINED AGAIN CANT BELIEVE IT

Sponsored Links
As much as I respect your valuable contributions to this forum Bernard, I cant say the same of your jokes :LOL:

dave.m said:
If, however I caught a conning swine like dole using a blue badge and I knew he was not legitimately entitled to use one I would block in his car and call the police, because it is baskets like him that get us genuine users a bad name, and cause untold problems finding places to stop.

Dave all i am saying is that 90% yes 90% or fake badge holders and there is a lot of fake mobility drivers about too, the thing is we are all going to have to live with it, and for you to call me a conning swine i think thats below the belt, ok i use blue badges but i use them to do trhe shopping for my disabled mateand i do is shopping for him, i cant see any difference if he is with me or not at the end of the day i use is badges to do is shopping sometimes he comes along for the ride sometimes he dont.

But people like yourself should have them , i am not knocking the blue badge system just the fatt,ys who are to lazy to walk 20 yards they discust me i seen things that would turn your stomach inside out.
ASDA car park seen vans with no badges and gypos climber out.

Sponsored Links
BOB D.O.L.E said:
i cant see any difference if he is with me or not

Because you can walk to the shop from an ordinary parking space :rolleyes:

BOB D.O.L.E said:
fatt,ys who are to lazy to walk 20 yards

like you :rolleyes:

Back