BEEN FINED AGAIN CANT BELIEVE IT

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Parked mi car on a car park side of the beach all the disabled car bays where full so i parked in a normal bay and put my BLUE BADGES in the windscreen, came back after a few hours to find i had a parking ticket in my windscreen, i had a walk round to find the ticket scum bag but no sign of the git, i noticed that in the disabled bay a car with no badges also had a ticked in is window but had paid i opened is notice and he was done for not displaying badges, so this scum bag has parked in MY spot and he also got me a ticket for parking in is spot, where is the justice in this it is scandalous this country is, im not surprised that the english are leaving this country in droves...............................

Sponsored Links
What's a drove? I thought everyone had been piling onto ferries and airplanes. Is this some sort of new fangled bio-fuel driven device to reduce the carbon footprint of the fleeing multitude? Maybe we'll see a test drive on Top Gear.?

solo said:
What's a drove? I thought everyone had been piling onto ferries and airplanes. Is this some sort of new fangled bio-fuel driven device to reduce the carbon footprint of the fleeing multitude? Maybe we'll see a test drive on Top Gear.?

Dont over do the brain cell solo, yea see what yea can do with letters im impressed with the paragraph solo maybe its time to put you in a goldfish bowl and see what happens in the next million years.....

That's easy.....I'll probably go so far round the evolutionary scale that I'll come back to the beginning. Dear God....I'll be you BOB!!!!

Sponsored Links
solo said:
That's easy.....I'll probably go so far round the evolutionary scale that I'll come back to the beginning. Dear God....I'll be you BOB!!!!

See Solo your leaning but do not call me Dear God just call me GOD BOB.

Just how disabled are you Bob.
You leave your car for a couple of hours and then return and proceed to walk in search of the parking attendent.
What with your HIP job which entails you climbing into roof voids you are either a very strong willed individual or a b***** t******* g**.

anobium said:
You leave your car for a couple of hours and then return and proceed to walk in search of the parking attendent.
What with your HIP job which entails you climbing into roof voids you are either a very strong willed individual or a b***** t******* g**.

Thanks for your concerns anobium but i use dodgey blue badges i lend them off a mate anytime i go on a day out, and i get free parking but it looks like i have forfitted a few months free car parking but never mind yea cant always win.

BOB D.O.L.E said:
anobium said:

Thanks for your concerns anobium but i use dodgey blue badges i lend them off a mate anytime i go on a day out, and i get free parking but it looks like i have forfitted a few months free car parking but never mind yea cant always win.
bob you utter twit. go and play with the cars on the motorway.

Is it a physical, emotional or other dis-ability

The lot with Bob
Bob thought you may like to know, that now the authorities routinely check the disabled badge against the number plate on the car, and if it doesn't tally up with the address which they have on file, you will be faced with an additional fine on top of your parking ticket.
Have a nice day

And the CCTV chaps love catching a non-dis-abled person returning with bags of shopping to their car parked in the dis-abled parking bay. With a video the criminal walking without problem the criminal doesn't have a leg to stand on.

If he or she goes off for more shopping then the clampers are called to the car.....

Sponsored Links
Back