Private traffic wardens

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
where do these scum bags get their info from once they have stuck a ticket on yea car.

i was booked for parking in a disabled spot i forgot to put my badges in the window, came back hes stood their taking a pic of my reg.

but how does he find out my private details if its from the dvla are they breaking rules as this is converdential infomation.

Sponsored Links
where do these scum bags get their info from once they have stuck a ticket on yea car.

but how does he find out my private details if its from the dvla are they breaking rules as this is converdential infomation.

Anyone with a legitamate reason can get private details from DVLA for a £12 fee.

If you have a car parked on your private land and need to contact the owners then DVLA will provide the details for the fee. :)

If you've got the money you can find out just about anything... ;)

Sponsored Links
The Tesco car parks, actually state 'We will contact the DVLA for details'.

What makes you think they are 'Scum Bags', Most of them are earning didly squat, & trying not to get a thumping.

Its a job, if people followed the rules, they would be out of work. :LOL:

i was booked for parking in a disabled spot i forgot to put my badges in the window, came back hes stood their taking a pic of my reg.
You no what Bob, I seem to remember a guy on this forum who used to brag about parking in disabled spaces, using a badge he borrowed from somebody.
Maybe you should have a word with him as he always seemed to get away with it. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Failing that you could always appeal against the fine and any court would view your case sympathetically. :evil: :evil:

Deny it if theres no security cameras. claim it was on the dashboard and he must have edited it out with computer software :LOL:

far canal BOB you must`ve been "Agile" enough to get out the car quick to forget the badges . :LOL: .have you got one hand .I know someone who`s got the full monty from badge to free car with "just" that dis. And yet one other person`s got 1 leg and can`t get one (badge).....the allocating system is Shyte :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back