Traffic Wardens!

Sponsored Links
Ask to see a copy of the signed traffic order. Sometimes they are not signed, signed by the wrong person, or what is on the ground does not match the order.

Often there is something minor wrong with the signing which the arbitrator considers sufficient to cancel the PCN. Something wrong with the legend of the signplate, faded/incorrect linemarking. Signs too far apart etc. Show me photos and I can tell you if it is to the regulations or not.

last traffic enforcment officer i had dealings with walked away with some rather strange marks around his neck, looked just like i had grabbed him by the throat and tryed to throttle him, me throttle a traffic enforcment officer in my sign written van on a public highway in daylight, noooooo, i had 2 "eye witnesses" to say i never moved ;)
jobsworths the lotta them!

did you park illegally before assaulting the warden? if my kid came home with marks on his neck from being assaulted by some kn@bhead while he was doing his job you would have more to worry about than a £60 fine, and that goes for your eye witness as well, ok its a pain trying to park, but if you park illegally pay your fine and shut your face, why assault someone, ok he might have been lippy but given your big bravado show on the incident i bet you werent too quiet either, how would you react if some kn@bhead customer reacted that way to you? he should have contacted the police and got you charged, what you did was an act of violent bullying

Sponsored Links
Back