The NHS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
joe-90 said:
JulieL/B said:
joe-90 said:
JulieL/B said:
joe-90 said:
I'm not a lawyer. I don't know what the law states. However, common sense means that I am right and you know that I am right.

joe

It's not good enough to say that you are right just cause you think you are right! :rolleyes:
You should be able to back up your comments with research based evidence or reference of law otherwise it's not acceptable - you don't ever do this Joe - you would earn more respect and be listened to if you provided the supporting evidence............otherwise you just look stupid

Produce the evidence to support your statements

Geddit yet?

He won't

Answer these Julie. (she won't/can't)

If an employee is off duty and injures someone because they chose to continue working in an unofficial capacity - who is liable?

If the employee is injured doing work that is not authorised by their employer are they covered by workers compo?

Would the Unions allow workers to work without pay?

Well?

I'll answer your questions when you supply me with the research to back up your statements - as you are the one telling me I can't work without pay in emergency situations - and unsubstantiated comments made by you is really going to make a difference to my practice ........err I think not! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So come on.....if you're so sure......where's the evidence to back up your statements?

He won't supply it

Cos he can't supply it

It doesn't exist

In an emergency you would be entitled to 'sign on' ie terrorist strike.

Now answer my questions.

joe

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Errr............am I mistaken.......wasn't this thread is about the NHS - where does trains and Australian law come into it :?: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now to get back to the NHS and nursing practise

YOU said I can't stay at work in emergency situations - the example I gave was resus without being paid.

I know I can..........you say I can't

Once again Joe......................................put up the evidence to substantiate your statement - your opinion is worth jack s**t without supporting research or the documentation to back it up.

He can't

He won't

Cause it doesn't exist

Maybe we should have a vote on who is giving the correct information here? - someone who THINKS he knows or Julie L/B who has worked in the NHS as a practising RGN for the past 27 years.........

Geddit yet!!!?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
JulieL/B said:
Maybe we should have a vote on who is giving the correct information here? - someone who THINKS he knows or Julie L/B who has worked in the NHS as a practising RGN for the past 27 years.........
Hmmmmm, that's a difficult question to answer.

I know,

I will,

I can,

:LOL:

joe-90 said:
He stole a train.
Stole a train? Stole a f***ing train? Are you for real? Is the problem that you don't actually know what you're writing until someone else points it out to you?

He stole a train and took it where, I wonder? Gretna Green perhaps, in order to elope? Or to Paris for a dirty AwayDay, or to the seaside where he could give leisure rides to tourists and small children. Or parked it in Camden and opened up a trendy restaurant in it? Or changed the number plates and used it in a ram raid - that would work, if he scratched the chassis number off it so that he couldn't be traced. Or maybe he took it home, put it in his garage, cut it up into little bits and then sold it for scrap metal the next morning. Or...or...or....

Or, here's a thought - PEOPLE DON'T STEAL F***ING TRAINS! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
JulieL/B said:
joe-90 said:
JulieL/B said:
joe-90 said:
JulieL/B said:
joe-90 said:
I'm not a lawyer. I don't know what the law states. However, common sense means that I am right and you know that I am right.

joe

It's not good enough to say that you are right just cause you think you are right! :rolleyes:
You should be able to back up your comments with research based evidence or reference of law otherwise it's not acceptable - you don't ever do this Joe - you would earn more respect and be listened to if you provided the supporting evidence............otherwise you just look stupid

Produce the evidence to support your statements

Geddit yet?

He won't

Answer these Julie. (she won't/can't)

If an employee is off duty and injures someone because they chose to continue working in an unofficial capacity - who is liable?

If the employee is injured doing work that is not authorised by their employer are they covered by workers compo?

Would the Unions allow workers to work without pay?

Well?

I'll answer your questions when you supply me with the research to back up your statements - as you are the one telling me I can't work without pay in emergency situations - and unsubstantiated comments made by you is really going to make a difference to my practice ........err I think not! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So come on.....if you're so sure......where's the evidence to back up your statements?

He won't supply it

Cos he can't supply it

It doesn't exist

In an emergency you would be entitled to 'sign on' ie terrorist strike.

Now answer my questions.

joe

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Errr............am I mistaken.......wasn't this thread is about the NHS - where does trains and Australian law come into it :?: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now to get back to the NHS and nursing practise

YOU said I can't stay at work in emergency situations - the example I gave was resus without being paid.

I know I can..........you say I can't

Once again Joe......................................put up the evidence to substantiate your statement - your opinion is worth jack s**t without supporting research or the documentation to back it up.

He can't

He won't

Cause it doesn't exist

Geddit yet!!!?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The thread is about someone that routinely carries on testing samples despite it not being authorised. It didn't happen and it doesn't happen.
Give me the name of the hospital and I will contact the union rep and let him/her know what is going on. (she won't).

joe

Thermo, if you still have any kind of warrant card then I reckon we can get him sectioned.

Softus said:
joe-90 said:
He stole a train.
Stole a train? Stole a f***ing train? Are you for real? Is the problem that you don't actually know what you're writing until someone else points it out to you?

He stole a train and took it where, I wonder? Gretna Green perhaps, in order to elope? Or to Paris for a dirty AwayDay, or to the seaside where he could give leisure rides to tourists and small children. Or parked it in Camden and opened up a trendy restaurant in it? Or changed the number plates and used it in a ram raid - that would work, if he scratched the chassis number off it so that he couldn't be traced. Or maybe he took it home, put it in his garage, cut it up into little bits and then sold it for scrap metal the next morning. Or...or...or....

He writes for Mills and Boon.........don'tcha know ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Softus said:
joe-90 said:
He stole a train.

They do if they aren't on duty as the train is moved without authorisation. What do YOU call taking something without consent? Or make it a milk-float or ambulance. If it is taken without authorised consent - then it is stolen. Do you know ANYTHING about the law??

joe

Softus said:
Thermo, if you still have any kind of warrant card then I reckon we can get him sectioned.

They took it off him when he was pensioned with a bad back.

joe-90 said:
The thread is about someone that routinely carries on testing samples despite it not being authorised. It didn't happen and it doesn't happen.
Give me the name of the hospital and I will contact the union rep and let him/her know what is going on. (she won't).

joe

No Joe this thread is called 'The NHS' and was started by Paulbrown who was talking about wasting of resources by NHS staff going to work at a hotel.

Get your facts right Joe - the statement dg123 made was:

If she doesn't supply the results of tests, treatment will not be forthcoming, therefore, lives are at risk. There is a whole lot of work which is done not in the presence of patients.

No mention of tests being undertaken without authorisation as you state. I know exactly what he means here - you obviously don't :rolleyes:

WHY oh WHY would dg123 give you the name of the hospital his wife works at or the name of the union she belongs to - FFS get real - you could be a nutter!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
btw - where's the evidence re your statements? - whats up.........can't you find it?

He can't

He won't

It doesn't exist

They do if they aren't on duty as the train is moved without authorisation. What do YOU call taking something without consent? Or make it a milk-float or ambulance. If it is taken without authorised consent - then it is stolen. Do you know ANYTHING about the law??

Lets look at the legal definition of theft then shall we mr barrack room lawyer. Where is his intention to permannetly deprive the owner of it if he is just moving it? It cannot therefore be theft. He would also have a statutory defence in that he was doing it in good faith and thought that the owner would consent, so the theft fails on two counts.

Left police of my own volition. Did have a bad back from two bad assualts but never had a penny from them or asked for it. I was doing my duty, same thing a lot of people do in their profession wether they are paid for it or not. I suggest you look at the news headlines tonight and have a think about it.

I would like to be retired but im not old enough.

joe-90 said:
Softus said:

Ahh but psychiatric nurses can also section people too

joe-90 said:
I wasn't asking you, I was talking about you, you absolute barking nutter.

JulieL/B said:
Ahh but psychiatric nurses can also section people too
Praise dee Lawde, we might have a way out :evil:

Anyone fancy pinching a train? - we could get a load of beer and have a jolly boys outing ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back