The oath to the Queen by MPs.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The so called Democrats who run this country now want the whole show to them selves , they want loyalty to party to be paramount to loyalty to Nation . This is the road to Disaster.

Sponsored Links
I have a feeling the Scots will be quite happy to swear loyalty to their party rather than the Queen though.

Blasphemous by name and nature,
because i'm Scottish doesn't mean i am not a Royalist, quite the opposite in fact, most Scottish people i know support the Royal Family and don't want to be a Republic

Well Kirk, will you and your nation please take these Greek/German parasites to your hearts and pay for them, within your own parliament of course.
:LOL: ;)

Ooh by the way, this was my 2000 post, so thought I would post something totally CR4P. :LOL: :rolleyes:

;)

Sponsored Links
as a British citizen surely i pay towards the upkeep of the Royal Family as part of my income tax?

correct me if I am wrong but , MPs are they not part of her majestys goverment. or is it a case of stuff you jack now i've got the job I want I can do as i please, vote on issues as I please but I ll give you a tossy bit of incentive before the next election so you being a mere mortal can vote me back in again then I can really screw this country over if you give me more time to do it. or is it me being cynical.

Back