The parents of

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Finley Bowden

Who murdered there 10 month old son ( Finley)

He had 130 injuries on his body have been jailed for life
He got min 29 years
She got 27 years

Sponsored Links
Bring back the ancient sentence of 'outlaw', where all protection of the law is removed from the guilty.

Then cast them from the front doors of the court.

Sponsored Links
Execute them both, in fact, give me the authority, & a Glock, & I'll do it for free.

Finley Bowden

He got min 29 years
She got 27 years

Total scum. I'm hope they rot.

Jake drummond (?) jailed for 30 years for the sadistic torture and murder of a 15 month old baby

Finley Bowden

He got min 29 years
She got 27 years

Any one involved in the return of that baby to the parents should be held to account for there actions and banged up for negligence
10 years min no parole

You know the story?

The authorities had the boy and the parents lied through their teeth in order to get the baby back to further abuse him.

That is pure evil. If you can't cope with parenthood, give the baby up. Why do evil things to an innocent baby?

That's what gets me the most. The kid was in a place of safety and the "parents" did their utmost in order to get him back and inflict more agony on him. They honestly deserve a sentence like Hindley and Brady got.

You know the story?

The authorities had the boy and the parents lied through their teeth in order to get the baby back to further abuse him.

That is pure evil. If you can't cope with parenthood, give the baby up. Why do evil things to an innocent baby?

That's what gets me the most. The kid was in a place of safety and the "parents" did their utmost in order to get him back and inflict more agony on him. They honestly deserve a sentence like Hindley and Brady got.

It was recommended by some guardian person to return that child to the scum bags

We will start with holding him or her to account for there actions

All you ever hear from these pencil pusher / paper shufflers is

“ we will learn from our mistakes”

Yes they can reflect on there actions whilst serving there prison sentence

Sad story, clearly the parents aren't right in the head.

It was said recently that you're most likely to be murdered in your first year of life.

Also main cause of death for mothers in the first year is suicide (and for men under 40 or something)

There's a lot of problems out there, and covid lockdowns only made it worse

In ye olden days when you were hanged, there were extras, different degrees of withholding of religious benefits, like the last rites, or praying for your soul, if you'd been really naughty.

Well, I just thought.....

In trans' twisted world, she'd have been beaten to death long ago.e she

Er no because she was innocent

As for being beaten to death nah

Standards need to be adhered to

This is the UK not dire ear a Stan

Sponsored Links
Back