Tracy Connolly

I know where Maxine Carr lives, I know where Karen Mathews lives & I knew where Tracey Connelly lived until she was recalled. There is a support system in place to facilitate the return of these high profile cases back into society & it is focused in one small area of the country.

Knowing a bit about it I can assure you that none of these 3 are the worst of their kind, they only provoke your emotions because of your MSM & the sensationalist nature of their stories, for what? To sell newspapers & get you to view their channel.

I've never talked with Maxine but her fella is a lovely bloke, he does pretty much all of the work for the family 'cos she can't shop, she can't do the school run, she can't have a drink in the local or pretty much anything that most folk would consider a normal part of living a life in a community. Despite being independently VERY wealthy she is effectively housebound because that community knows who she is, what she did & most have their own views on what she did but wasn't prosecuted for. It doesn't matter what colour she dyes her hair, she is still instantly recognisable as Maxine.

I have an excellent 'trades' related story on her. A local landscaping Co' was approached & canvassed on whether they'd do a big job for her. Much discussion followed between the proprietor & his 'lads' & it was agreed that they'd do the job, take her money but not actually have any interaction with her. First morning of the job one of the lads turned up wearing a bright red Vodaphone Manchester United football shirt :)

Karen Mathews was dumped on a sink estate & almost every minute of her daily routine is strongly suggested by the team of sandal wearing bleeding heart social workers that were hand picked to suffer her presence for very many years to come. As a job this is surely the bottom rung. On the few occasions we have interacted I can only form the opinion that if left unsupervised for longer than 10mins she would resort to the overweight, workshy, lager swilling chip munching Jeremy Kyle fan that got her into so much trouble in the first place. I don't know how her story went on for so long I really don't, she is clearly in possession of a very low IQ.

Tracey is possibly the best example amongst this trio that raise your self righteous indignations & brings out your right to be judge, jury & exectioner. She is clearly a deeply troubled persona. The type that woke to a rare moment of consciousness to discover her dead daughter & spent the next few years slipping in & out that consciousness to wonder why the world hates her so much. She is guilty of not fighting back against everyone in her life who pushed her further into her darkness. She is mentally weak & feeble, she is not evil & she is not playing any manipulative mind games.

If any of you self righteous onanists wants to meet any of these ladies, then can I please point out that I am not willing to break any of the High Court injunctions just to satisfy your next cum lob. I don't think I broke any laws by writing this, but then I'm not the publisher or a moderator on this site.

Sponsored Links
Please stop trying to make yourself look like a bigger joke.
If someone could not "read" then it takes less than a brain cell to work out that they would not be able to have
read your foolishness here.

Good afternoon

Thank you for sharing with the group that you have trouble with reading. I salute your honesty.

There are people & organisations out there who can help you.

"How Green Was My Valley" by Richard Llewellyn is probably not the best book to start you on your journey, there are no pictures.

Do you like cats & apples?

Have they changed the law that used to say if someone dies within a year of an attack, it is murder?

Sponsored Links
Back