THE POLICE ARE SCUM

B

B.O.B DOLE

Did you see how the police man handled so called BRITISH CITIZENS at the man united football ground they ripped there heads off and draged then out of the road?

Did you see the how the police man handled the hate preachers in the streets of london last year i did they stud there like lemons

Sponsored Links
ah football fodder is always easier to handle m8ty it aint the policemans fault they are ordered and it happens

the rock has made a ripple which is on its way to make a wave which will in time engulf us all

thing is,its money the arsehole fan £/is in the black mariear vans police ..

Drunk arsehole in tatty ****t dont get nicked

This is why I prefer rugby... you get a superior class of thug at rugger matches.

Sponsored Links
B.O.B DOLE said:
Did you see how the police man handled so called BRITISH CITIZENS at the man united football ground they ripped there heads off and draged then out of the road?

Did you see the how the police man handled the hate preachers in the streets of london last year i did they stud there like lemons

mmmm you are taking two unrelated incidents and forming oppinions on what the press tell you and connecting them

perhaps there was violence at the football match which would make him a possible football holligan
they were a good few months apart so i an not shure how they are related
possibly the preacher wasnt breaking any laws!!!!!!
i don't know the exact fact do you!!!!

if someone is breaking the law they deserve to be treated fairly and punnished as appropriate

i think blaming the police isnt a smart move either as they react to there political masters whims

B.O.B DOLE said:
So what's so strange about that? they were Man U fans after all ;)

AdamW said:
This is why I prefer rugby... you get a superior class of thug at rugger matches.
I'm with Adam on this, football fans get what they deserve. you don't often see Rugby fans scrapping unless its a "friendly fight" :LOL:

Cricket fans are the best...they only beat their girlfriends/ wives...following their heroes, just like footie fans. ;) Eh oop, ahm on t`h sticky wickett `ere.

Sponsored Links
Back