The real reason America bombed the moon!

Sponsored Links
yep that wins the worst joke of the year prize, did you make it up? :LOL:

ill get it for you, youll probably make a bad attempt at that as well! :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
I would seriously like to know, what gave America the right to bomb the moon?
It does not belong to them, it's the earths natural satellite, and belongs to no one, but it is there for the benifit of everyone.

Wotan

they were first there and they stuck a flag on it.. makes it theirs.
just like the land mass they currently occupy, they got there in a boat, set foot on land and claimed it all..
same as the ausies did with australia..

at least there are no natives on the moon to subjugate and stick on reservations....

the real reason they bombed the moon was that the conspiracy theorists are getting close to proving the landing was a hoax and they need to replace the fake moon rocks with real ones..
the bombs were strategically placed so that the debris would be expelled towards earth and can be collected safely as they get closer without ahyone having to go through the radiation belt to get them..

Following on with the conspiracy theories, now they can explain why there isnt actually a flag there.

"oops we blowd it up y'all"

They probably bombed it cos they thought there was allied troops there.

always wondered if you had a decent powerful telescope would you be able to see(clearly)any of the landing sites?lunar car(the most expensive car in the universe?or any flags?or are they doing a led zep.

ok youv twisted my arm, i'll talk,, it's bush he bought it, cheaply from the russian's when he was in power and is looking to build a fifth ranch on it, when he find's oil by bombing it (or water) :rolleyes:

phew ,, i'm glad i got that off my chest,

Sponsored Links
Back