THE SECRET CHICKEN RECIPE WHAT IS IT

Sponsored Links
Eeerrrrrm, now let me think.............who could that be? ;)

I need a bit of help with this one i ve been out and bought all the ingrediants and things are looking good ive stuck them in the oven but my problem is it says cook on 350 degrees what gas mark is that anyone.

Are you taking the **** or being serious?

At the risk of being a gullible tw4t I'll be helpful.

350f is 180c which is gas mark 4 but your gas oven won't be 350 throughout so you'll need to use the upper half of the oven.

Gas rules though - it won't dry your chicken like leccy will.

Sponsored Links
I WILL TELL YEA WHAT this is a hard nut to crack did the so called secret recipe whent out bought all the herbs and that it looked the part ,

it was identical but the taste was completly different it tasted floury and no kfc spice taste only pepperty and hot the chicken was perfect,

i think that they mix the flour with something else, i will not rest untill i crack this son of a kfc i got the testure right it all stuck to the chick ok

next time i go into kfc i will tell them i want it raw and i will cook it myself later, even better still i will get a job for a week and get the secret

but i will tell yea this its a tough nut to crack i hope my cat does not have the runs tomorrow and spoil my shag pile.

Crafty said:
Bob's new Kentucky Baked Chicken. :rolleyes: :LOL:

genuine KFC secret recipe

2 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp thyme
1/2 tsp basil
1/2 tsp oregano
1 tbsp celery salt
1 tbsp black pepper
1 tbsp dry mustard
4 tbsp paprika
2 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp ground ginger
3 tbsp MSG (Accent)Monosodium glutamate

Mix all ingredients well in a large bowl.

Dip chicken pieces in beaten eggs
Then turn them over in regular bread crumbs (commercial)
Finally plunge them in the flour-spices mixture (above)

Heat oven to 350 degrees
Place chicken in a tray and cover with foil (shiny side out)
Cook 40 minutes.
Remove the foil then cook for another 40 minutes
Baste lightly with oil 5 minutes before the end
Let stand 5 minutes and serve.

the bottom line to all this is that kfc are bulit on a recipe of 11 herbs which is mixed with flour and bread crumbs, and worth millions .

makes me wonder no one has come up with another wonder food since colnel sanders spent a few hours in the kitchen mixing herbs and flour and stuck it on chicken skin.

There are different types of grilled, roast and fried chicken everywhere. In Australia they have Redrooster, another franchise heavily advertised. In Germany grilled Hähnchen (chicken) is sold everywhere from small privately owned caravans. Franchises like KFC, with their multi-million dollar advertising budgets just make them seem like ther're the only chicken take-away on the planet. There's lots of small take-aways that sell nice cooked chicken, you just have to look for them... Kev...

BOB, i hope this concoction is genuine, was short of three herbs, youv'e just cost me a tenner,will let you know the results, may come in the form of a petrol bomb :LOL:

JohnD said:
Pressure cooker

And where does the pressure cooker come into it

next i will be hearing they are plucked in space then tied to gether on a very very long piece of cat gut slung shot from the moon to the sun at a top secret distance and collected on the way back from the sun alll nice and done ready to be sent to kfc retailers.

next i will be hearing they are plucked in space then tied to gether on a very very long piece of cat gut slung shot from the moon to the sun at a top secret distance and collected on the way back from the sun alll nice and done ready to be sent to kfc retailers.
Correct! ... Why did you bother to post the question when you already know the answer? :LOL: :LOL:

Its not a Pressure Cooker, its a Pressure Fryer that is used to cook it.

PFE500.jpg

Where can i buy one, and another thing they whert around in 1939 when sanders made the first chicken kfc i am conviced that these post are from the top from kfc trying to fro me off to finding the kfc secret but i will tell you chicken lovers i will provail and get the secret i will give dan brown a ring and see if he can shed any light on the subject.

Better still vee have rays of making a chicken talk they all squark in the end i will put uncle otto on the case

vee vill line all the chicks against thee vall so yea better talk chickens vot ist thee secret.

Sponsored Links
Back