The UK debt.

Like I said - the world economy is like a balloon with a hole in it - only growth can inflate it - brought about by debt. When you run out of customers to lend to - they created debt with people that couldn't pay - sub prime mortgages. Therefore it can now never be resolved. Only infinite amounts of oil could give infinite growth - and that's now in short supply. Prepare for a crash landing folks.

In many ways Joe, is right, albeit it in a slightly apocalyptic way. Economics is based on an ever expanding market basis, and unfortunately doesn't consider finite resources.

If you want cheap (ish) relatively clean energy, then at the moment, we can only do that via, latest generation nuclear reactors. Until fusion ever (if ever) manages to be viable.

Sponsored Links
Like I said - the world economy is like a balloon with a hole in it - only growth can inflate it - brought about by debt. When you run out of customers to lend to - they created debt with people that couldn't pay - sub prime mortgages. Therefore it can now never be resolved. Only infinite amounts of oil could give infinite growth - and that's now in short supply. Prepare for a crash landing folks.

In many ways Joe, is right, albeit it in a slightly apocalyptic way. .
I can imagine him on a Pale Horse with his guitar ( acoustic because there is no power) - Just like Roy Rogers :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back