The Weather

And I thought it was me trying to help you! By walking you gently through the basics.

I understand how greenhouse gases trap heat, as do all other scientists, whether they be physicists, chemists or biologists. The mechanism is well known. I also believe that scientists know how to very accurately measure surface and ocean temperatures in reproducible ways. I know less about the geologic record, but I was quoting from NASA.

Putting it all together. I believe the earth is warming. I believe the rate of warming is many times faster than at any other time in the millions of years for which we have geologic records. I believe that means it is extremely likely to have a human cause. And I believe that greenhouse gases are almost certainly the reason for this human cause.

It is warming, yes, measured ovet a period of time to date. I'm glad.

Sponsored Links
It provides me with a very mild amount of mental stimulation during quiet moments, and I enjoy articulating my thoughts. I also have a well intentioned desire to share thinking and ideas. I think Jonathan is alright although we have differences of opinion. You are a useless old gobshyte who shouldn't be allowed on the internet. It is why you are on my ignore list. Along with other nutters and fools. I made the mistake of clicking the "show hidden content" and have seen a load or garbage posts. Yours are predictably pathetic.

You just ignore those who won't play your games, and show you up for the bullshoiter that you are.

Sponsored Links
And I thought it was me trying to help you! By walking you gently through the basics.

I understand how greenhouse gases trap heat, as do all other scientists, whether they be physicists, chemists or biologists. The mechanism is well known. I also believe that scientists know how to very accurately measure surface and ocean temperatures in reproducible ways. I know less about the geologic record, but I was quoting from NASA.

Putting it all together. I believe the earth is warming. I believe the rate of warming is many times faster than at any other time in the millions of years for which we have geologic records. I believe that means it is extremely likely to have a human cause. And I believe that greenhouse gases are almost certainly the reason for this human cause.
Now berty.

That is a full of information post. Not just hot air

Prove me wrong if you can - give me specific names, qualifications, and quotations where that is categorically stated.
I'll use the same links that you give others. www.google.co.uk
Too ill educated and stupid to understand, and a terrible memory to go with the lack of comprehension.
Ad homs noted, as sure sign you are struggling.
or kindly FO
No I won't be doing that. Your gut feelings need to be countered.

Go on look out your window at your garden if you have one -- low growth - this is what it means to have a low sunlight and low warmth world. This is what the 1% want for you, but you wont starve because they are buying up land to grow their GE crops for you.

Do you hanker for something a bit more like this

1714340300277.png

There are some on here that disbelieve global warming/climate change, based solely on the vagaries of thermometer accuracy.
Lol.
Do you know where the highest temp in the uk was measured from in 2022 ??
It was a village called Coningsbury
Do you know where the thermometer was ??
It was at RAF Coningsby ;1,000 acres
It is a Main Operating Base of the RAF and home to three front-line Eurofighter Typhoon FGR4 units, No. 3 Squadron, No. 11 Squadron and No. 12 Squadron. In support of front-line units, No. 29 Squadron is the Typhoon Operational Conversion Unit and No. 41 Squadron is the Typhoon Test and Evaluation Squadron.

Oh and lots F-ing of CONCRETE.
Do you know anything about heat islands and where these thermometers are located ?
All of that is something that the BBC do not tell you when they are on their propaganded remit.

What do you say when almost all climate change scientists agree that man made climate change is happening? They are all wrong, but just don't know it? Or, they know they are wrong but say it anyway?

Have you never heard of 'mass hysteria'?

Sponsored Links
Back