The Weather

And I thought it was me trying to help you! By walking you gently through the basics.

I understand how greenhouse gases trap heat, as do all other scientists, whether they be physicists, chemists or biologists. The mechanism is well known. I also believe that scientists know how to very accurately measure surface and ocean temperatures in reproducible ways. I know less about the geologic record, but I was quoting from NASA.

Putting it all together. I believe the earth is warming. I believe the rate of warming is many times faster than at any other time in the millions of years for which we have geologic records. I believe that means it is extremely likely to have a human cause. And I believe that greenhouse gases are almost certainly the reason for this human cause.

It is warming, yes, measured ovet a period of time to date. I'm glad.

Sponsored Links
It provides me with a very mild amount of mental stimulation during quiet moments, and I enjoy articulating my thoughts. I also have a well intentioned desire to share thinking and ideas. I think Jonathan is alright although we have differences of opinion. You are a useless old gobshyte who shouldn't be allowed on the internet. It is why you are on my ignore list. Along with other nutters and fools. I made the mistake of clicking the "show hidden content" and have seen a load or garbage posts. Yours are predictably pathetic.

You just ignore those who won't play your games, and show you up for the bullshoiter that you are.

Sponsored Links
And I thought it was me trying to help you! By walking you gently through the basics.

I understand how greenhouse gases trap heat, as do all other scientists, whether they be physicists, chemists or biologists. The mechanism is well known. I also believe that scientists know how to very accurately measure surface and ocean temperatures in reproducible ways. I know less about the geologic record, but I was quoting from NASA.

Putting it all together. I believe the earth is warming. I believe the rate of warming is many times faster than at any other time in the millions of years for which we have geologic records. I believe that means it is extremely likely to have a human cause. And I believe that greenhouse gases are almost certainly the reason for this human cause.
Now berty.

That is a full of information post. Not just hot air

Prove me wrong if you can - give me specific names, qualifications, and quotations where that is categorically stated.
I'll use the same links that you give others. www.google.co.uk
Too ill educated and stupid to understand, and a terrible memory to go with the lack of comprehension.
Ad homs noted, as sure sign you are struggling.
or kindly FO
No I won't be doing that. Your gut feelings need to be countered.

Go on look out your window at your garden if you have one -- low growth - this is what it means to have a low sunlight and low warmth world. This is what the 1% want for you, but you wont starve because they are buying up land to grow their GE crops for you.

Do you hanker for something a bit more like this

1714340300277.png

There are some on here that disbelieve global warming/climate change, based solely on the vagaries of thermometer accuracy.
Lol.
Do you know where the highest temp in the uk was measured from in 2022 ??
It was a village called Coningsbury
Do you know where the thermometer was ??
It was at RAF Coningsby ;1,000 acres
It is a Main Operating Base of the RAF and home to three front-line Eurofighter Typhoon FGR4 units, No. 3 Squadron, No. 11 Squadron and No. 12 Squadron. In support of front-line units, No. 29 Squadron is the Typhoon Operational Conversion Unit and No. 41 Squadron is the Typhoon Test and Evaluation Squadron.

Oh and lots F-ing of CONCRETE.
Do you know anything about heat islands and where these thermometers are located ?
All of that is something that the BBC do not tell you when they are on their propaganded remit.

Sponsored Links
Back