Theresa May's Brexit talks with the Labour Party are a "grave mistake"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Right that's a handful of seeds to peck at.

Meanwhile ill just remind you of my original post.. omfg :)

I repeat the reason Brexit hasn't happened is because of Labour not wanting it to happen because anything the Tories achieve is bad for labour. And i have to agree with Frogface on that point the current political setup in the HOC is rotten to the core.
This is why we are not any further on Brexit it has nothing to do with 'we can't make our minds up'

Evidence of course how labour have been voting etc is readily available.

Some quotes from GW

"Jeremy Corbyn's only real interest was a general election."

Even if Labour do a deal, break bread with the prime minister and announce that both parties have reached an agreement, it can only ever end in tears," he said.

"The Labour Party does not exist to help the Conservative Party."

"Jeremy Corbyn will do all he can to divide, disrupt and frustrate the Conservatives in the hope of bringing down the government."

"His goal, and he has made no secret of it, is to bring about a general election."

Mr Williamson said the prime minister seemed oblivious to the fact many Tories believe she is "negotiating with the enemy".

He continued: "Even if we get to a point where Jeremy Corbyn agrees a deal with the prime minister, when it comes to detailed scrutiny of the votes, Labour will revert to form.

"Even if it passes the first few votes, it will fail later."

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...rty-are-a-grave-mistake.522923/#ixzz5npsoCCIQ

Let me just add this image as well for you people in denial Labour are polarized in blocking Brexit progress, yes can you see all that red that's Labour!

brexit.GIF
the opposition...

Which brexit did you vote for?
Noseall you are wasting our oxygen. Come back with something new please.

And not a predictable "see he can't answer that question" That could induce a yawn enough to suck my windows in...

Sponsored Links
Come back with something new please
Apart from not having a clue what Brexit you want, how do you suppose the political morons are going to resolve the Irish thing? I'll wait...

You're better off putting your oxygen to better use boyo rather than wasting it on the dead horse that is Brexit.(y)

Last edited:
it doesn't stop the potential fact they are opposing progress.

You are referring to the members of the majority party who vote against every option that's put to them, such as rice-pudd, then.

Apart from not having a clue what Brexit you want, how do you suppose the political morons are going to resolve the Irish thing? I'll wait...

You're better off putting your oxygen to better use boyo rather than wasting it on the dead horse that is Brexit.(y)

Not having a clue? You got me... Same old rhetoric change the record. You don't have a clue yourself on the detail. Just like You wouldn't of had a clue how to join the EU.

Ok resolving the Irish border again you got me how could we ever tag products using RFID to track their locations and transit easily..Oh wait..

https://briefingsforbrexit.com/technology-and-the-irish-border/

Ok resolving the Irish border again

The Brexers don't have a solution to the NI border problem, and they don't believe there is one.

That's why they object so strenuously to the Backstop which the UK government agreed, and now wants to renege on.

Because the backstop would only ever come into effect if there was no solution to the NI border problem.

Which there isn't.

And the Brexers know it.

RWR in your world sure :LOL:
I see the Tories are about to give up on talks with Labour.

So no customs union Brexit :ROFLMAO:

Its time Corbyn got his party campaigning for a 2nd referendum.

Its terrible how Labour are thwarting the wishes of remainers.

It is most undemocratic :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back