They are lying to you.

Sponsored Links
Yes, it can be hilarious at times.

Hillary Clinton heard on tape saying that US should have fixed 2006 Palestinian election | Daily Mail Online

'We should have done something to determine who was going to win': Hillary Clinton heard on tape making stunning argument that US should have fixed 2006 Palestinian election
  • Clinton was speaking to the editorial board of a New York Jewish newspaper during her Senate re-election bid
  • Then-Senator Clinton criticized the George W. Bush administration for allowing Islamist group Hamas to participate in elections
  • Hamas won a plurality of votes in a stunning upset over its US-backed rivals, Fatah
  • Clinton's remarks ironic in light of Donald Trump's repeated claims that the presidential election is 'rigged'

The last election in 2016 was also rigged for Hilary using the Dominion machines, it's just that they didn't rig it good enough and Trump still won.
This time they were better prepared, but because Trump got such a huge amount of votes the algorithm in the machines was going to be beaten again.
That's why the swing states all stopped the count, the algorithm was altered and more ballots were rustled up.
That's another reason why there is so much evidence of the fraud, the cheating was on such a scale that it couldn't possibly be covered up, no matter how many corrupt people were trying to do it.

The most ridiculous analogy, ever posted on this site.

Oh really?

Boris Johnson had Steve Bannon on speed dial during the 2019 election.

USA libertarian groups have been funding UK Brexit propaganda sites.

Matthew Elliott top Tory advisor is connected to Koch foundation.

Sponsored Links
Based on what evidence?

Why is he worth listening to

You are not even worth talking to pal.
Every time something has come to light the main stream media has been very quick to run an article saying it's been fact checked and debunked, when it has most certainly not.
A perfect example are the numerous times witnesses have alleged seeing many ballots either blank or pristine with no folds or many other things which should require careful re-examination.
None of that has ever been done but stories have popped up each time in the press saying it's been fact checked....******.
But idiots like you believe every word.
And when Trump uses the emergency broadcast network to force all of the proof down the throats of the American people and the world you still won't believe it will you?
Because it won't fit in with what you've been told by the lying media.

The last election in 2016 was also rigged for Hilary using the Dominion machines, it's just that they didn't rig it good enough and Trump still won.
This time they were better prepared, but because Trump got such a huge amount of votes the algorithm in the machines was going to be beaten again.
That's why the swing states all stopped the count, the algorithm was altered and more ballots were rustled up.
That's another reason why there is so much evidence of the fraud, the cheating was on such a scale that it couldn't possibly be covered up, no matter how many corrupt people were trying to do it.

Sooey please can you tell me how you are fact checking your information.

Are you scared of answering?

Why can't you say

You are not even worth talking to pal.
Every time something has come to light the main stream media has been very quick to run an article saying it's been fact checked and debunked, when it has most certainly not.
A perfect example are the numerous times witnesses have alleged seeing many ballots either blank or pristine with no folds or many other things which should require careful re-examination.
None of that has ever been done but stories have popped up each time in the press saying it's been fact checked....******.
But idiots like you believe every word.
And when Trump uses the emergency broadcast network to force all of the proof down the throats of the American people and the world you still won't believe it will you?
Because it won't fit in with what you've been told by the lying media.

Sooey please can you tell me how you are fact checking what you are posting.

You keep posting stuff from people who are known supporters of Trump
Or known conspiracists

Oh really?

Boris Johnson had Steve Bannon on speed dial during the 2019 election.

USA libertarian groups have been funding UK Brexit propaganda sites.

Matthew Elliott top Tory advisor is connected to Koch foundation.

Snowflake.

Or known conspiracists

Have you fact checked the story on Hillary Clinton talking about rigging elections?

Here is a man talking about quite a few relevant things, he talks about Pelosi's laptop as well as other stuff he talks about Hammer and Scorecard, which is the computer program the CIA used for years to rig elections in other countries.
This is retired Lt Gen Tom McInerney, he's still very well connected, and I remember the night before the election he was on a programme warning that Hammer and Scorecard was going to be used in this election to steal the vote.
There is some annoying music playing in the background on this but it is easy to hear what he is saying, and he is a man worth listening to.

It's on Parler so you won't be able to see it when big tech guys take it down.

https://api.parler.com/l/ZXp1n
Wasn't he in Blackadder? :cautious:

Or known conspiracists

I don't have to tell you anything,.
All I have to do is post it and let people like you try to rip it to pieces.
Then when it all turns out to be true, even people like you may start to realise that the mainstream media have been lying to you in incredible ways.
That is the whole point.
I didn't come back on this site because I enjoy being ridiculed by idiots, I came back on here in the hope of maybe waking one or two people up, and hopefully they would then wake up one or two others to what's going on.
Anyway, I've laid out exactly what happened in the election which all you people have been smoked into believing that Biden won.
Biden was pathetic, he got hammered, when you see the truth of that come out you may start wondering what else you are being lied to about.
Just sit back now and watch what happens.

Sponsored Links
Back