They are lying to you.

Sponsored Links
But surely it's not possible to rig an election.

She was a senator at the time and for that to happen it would need one of the senate committee approvals behind closed doors, so not a one person executive order, or are you saying Hillary was president in 2006? :p

She was a senator at the time and for that to happen it would need one of the senate committee approvals behind closed doors, so not a one person executive order, or are you saying Hillary was president in 2006? :p

Don't be a ninny. Her statement simply demonstrates that it is more than possible to rig an election.

You need to sit back first. Apparently, most of the Democratic party are a paedophile ring and they are going to be arrested in the next 12 days, according to sooey. Why 'they' are waiting to pounce has not been explained.

We all need to sit back or it won't happen.

It's bait and switch and these ***** fall for it everytime. Before the election it was Hunter Biden laptop, then they moved onto the vote count and now it's back to laptops and the always present but never forgotten paedophilia connection. I think Soros must be feeling a tad upset his name hasn't been mentioned.

Unleash the Kraken.

Sponsored Links
It's bait and switch and these ***** fall for it everytime. Before the election it was Hunter Biden laptop, then they moved onto the vote count and now it's back to laptops and the always present but never forgotten paedophilia connection. I think Soros must be feeling a tad upset his name hasn't been mentioned.

I believe I mentioned Soros last night on the locked thread.

Don't be a ninny. Her statement simply demonstrates that it is more than possible to rig an election.
No, it does not. Her statement echoed concerns that the USA did not do enough to nurture the better option (for the USA) on the ballot. Westernised diplomats do it regularly. Ask Pompeo.

Rig an election, lol. Drama Queen.

I think I mentioned the other day the Democrats laptops were lifted off their desks while they were all hiding in the basement pretending there was a riot going on.
I think I said then that they'd got Pelosi's.
Looks like they did.
pjwf60y2tM.jpeg
Judging by the poor grammar a five old produced that letter.

The most ridiculous analogy, ever posted on this site.
Do you not recall the multiple attempts to stir up social unrest over Brexit, by a frequent poster on here, who frequently also claims he doesn't care about politics, doesn't vote, etc?

Do you not recall the multiple attempts to stir up social unrest over Brexit, by a frequent poster on here, who frequently also claims he doesn't care about politics, doesn't vote, etc?

:LOL: what you mean we were being incited to smash our own homes up :LOL:

All I can see here is someone claiming stuff as fact but who can't verify it.

Then insulting others who challenge those "facts".

Why the insults?

pjwf60y2tM.jpeg

Perhaps you were tired Sooey, but surely your guide dog's barking should have alerted you to the comedically-hapless nature of the "smoking gun" letter that you previously posted?

:LOL: what you mean we were being incited to smash our own homes up :LOL:
I was thinking more along the lines of such multiple posts as this:
Imho the country is going to go down the collective toilet what with this chinese pandemic
And Brexit at th e same time :eek:
Could be mass civil un rest
Armed troops on the street
Martial law
Basicslly Armagedon :eek:
Do not ask for whom the bell tolls
It tolls for thee ;)

Sponsored Links
Back