things without mass

Good thread.Nice to see others questioning existence.Has anyone ever thought of what happened before the big bang and where did space come from?

Sponsored Links
While the moon moves away at 3cm a year, people worry about rising tides...eventually tides will not exist.
yeah but, ang on, yep got me joint got me scotch, so they reckon at this moment in time, we have got the perfect eclipse and "as the moon driffs away man", the sun will appear bigger than the moon, ang on a mo, surely the earth is also moving away from the sun (gosh this is good weed) i mean the universe quote; as we know it jim. is expanding so i assume our little site is also on the move, the magic figure being x20 so if we're moving away from the sun at 3x20 = 60cm a yr we will maintain our perfect eclipse, has anybody measured these distances lately? going off at a differant tangent, if we're going away from the sun its going to get colder so will this cancel out global warming? so many questions, see if i believed in dog (did i tell you i'm a dyslexic, agnostic, imsomniac, i lye awake all nite wondering if dog really exist) life would be so simple, but which one, i'm spoilt for choice, i don't fancy small boys so that rules out the r.c. 49virgins sounds very tempting, but are they guarenteed to look like a holywood babe? then there's the j.w. everlasting life, but not as we know it jim! and lastly did eistein smoke grass i wonder[/quote]

The moon moving away at 3cm a year is scientific fact..but the Earth isn't moving at the same range...so your post is bile, and futile. (By the way, what does lye mean?)..Sometimes it's important to actually READ information, or if reading the Daily Sport, to NOT read information. I think it's called biassing your views?

moody mick. i'm sorry to dissapoint you but the only newespaper i ever read is "motor cycle news" also two mags that come by post one from WSPA and the other from PETA, now we all know the moon is moveing away from the earth! i was assuming the earth was also moving away from the sun, i have not read this anywhere, my assumption was based on the fact that everything else is moving, the universe still expanding, my other question was; one day will it all come crashing back in to fill the vacuum as happens with a nuclear explosion

Sponsored Links
Good thread.Nice to see others questioning existence.Has anyone ever thought of what happened before the big bang and where did space come from?
sure have , but because Quantum Mechanics needs maths to explain it - and I can`t even do a darts score :oops: I`ll keep it to myself :mrgreen: Only magazine I used to read was Motorcycle Mechanics ;)

Back