things without mass

You have to study Quantum Mechanics and forget any laws of physics -they don`t exist in the Quantum world ;) I haven`t got time now - I`ve got to check on my cat . I left it in a box as an experiment . I may be back later - or I might be here before you :mrgreen:
Ahhh, I remember your reply to this same post a few years ago. Or was it in a few years time? Hmmm ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
this is HEAVY MAN lets all get together smoke a few joints and discuss this further, one point i would like to mention is that my mate now desieced told me that light does travel faster than electricity or radio waves, he was a sparky by trade, his name was james doyle but mi5 changed it to jimmy cameron after concordski fell from the skies at the paris air show, it also was 'TOO HEAVEY MAN'

this is HEAVY MAN lets all get together smoke a few joints and discuss this further, one point i would like to mention is that my mate now desieced told me that light does travel faster than electricity or radio waves, he was a sparky by trade, his name was james doyle but mi5 changed it to jimmy cameron after concordski fell from the skies at the paris air show, it also was 'TOO HEAVEY MAN'

2235_dr_evil_right_thumb.jpg

The next time you watch Voyager on TV, right at the end of the opening sequence you will see the starship Voyager go into warp drive and at the same time it appears to increase in mass.

You're confusing mass with size....two totally different things.

It would have to be capable of doing do both Soo, for it to travel at the speed of light.
If I did attach a warp drive to my porshce and set off at the speed of light both me and my beloved Porshce would shatter into millions of tiny pieces. :(

Sponsored Links
The next time you watch Voyager on TV, right at the end of the opening sequence you will see the starship Voyager go into warp drive and at the same time it appears to increase in mass.
I think that this is the writers way of acknowledging the therory of the need to increase in mass in order to achive travel beyond the speed of light.[/quote]

that's all well and good, but you ignored my question!![/quote]

Sorry, I thought it was a joke :D
Light travels in a straight line so a hypotheticall race against round bends against marbels is just silly.
Me traveling down the load at the speed of light is also hypothetical I guess, especially because I haven't got a Porsche!! :D :D :D

Ahh but Servotech, your forgetting all about the inertial dampers which would stop your porch being shattered into a zillion pieces. ;) ;)

Also, as light is affected by gravitational forces, it's possible to travel a course which includes bends.

Light travels in a straight line so a hypotheticall race against round bends against marbels is just silly.
Gravity bends light...

Water refraction bends light too. Does that mean that gravity, and water are connected some way; because the human body is say 80% water, but is more buyont in deep water, than shallow water? (possibly due to water pressure), but isn't that effected by gravity, due to tidal change? The moons gravitational effect alters large bodies of water, more than shallow water, so gravity is more in deep water? And thus light deflection in shallow water or deeper water alters also/salt water - fresh water.

To carry on, this then proves, that ships sailing in fresh water, or salt water, have a different bow line, that determines how much a ship can load, depending on the seas they sail in. They have a marker on the side of every ship to determine their load, dependant of the sea they sail in.

As an aside, ships get magnetised also, due to the poles of the Earth, but solar flares are expected shortly, and all of this affects navigation of ships.And err everything else electrical. In our lifetime.

While the moon moves away at 3cm a year, people worry about rising tides...eventually tides will not exist.

While the moon moves away at 3cm a year, people worry about rising tides...eventually tides will not exist.[/quote] yeah but, ang on, yep got me joint got me scotch, so they reckon at this moment in time, we have got the perfect eclipse and "as the moon driffs away man", the sun will appear bigger than the moon, ang on a mo, surely the earth is also moving away from the sun (gosh this is good weed) i mean the universe quote; as we know it jim. is expanding so i assume our little site is also on the move, the magic figure being x20 so if we're moving away from the sun at 3x20 = 60cm a yr we will maintain our perfect eclipse, has anybody measured these distances lately? going off at a differant tangent, if we're going away from the sun its going to get colder so will this cancel out global warming? so many questions, see if i believed in dog (did i tell you i'm a dyslexic, agnostic, imsomniac, i lye awake all nite wondering if dog really exist) life would be so simple, but which one, i'm spoilt for choice, i don't fancy small boys so that rules out the r.c. 49virgins sounds very tempting, but are they guarenteed to look like a holywood babe? then there's the j.w. everlasting life, but not as we know it jim! and lastly did eistein smoke grass i wonder

yeah high again, just another thought, maybe moving away from our sun isn't a bad move, cause i'm thinking when our sun has the helium flash maybe we don't want to be standing to close. also einstein translated (yep i speak german as well is there no end to my talents) onestone or maybe one is stoned?

I'd forgotten how much uninformed crap some people post on these forums in a futile attempt to appear informed.

Stephen Hawking will turn in his grave if he ever gets there.

MW

and another thing. if ur a god fearing person this won't apply, not many on this site i hasten to add, i was listening to the wreath lectures many moons ago. this pakistani i think he was, operates on brain injured people in some university hospital in u.s.ofa. says; at the back of the brain there is a small lobe and this is what gives you religion, mine obviously shrivelled up long ago, however as i was saying; the big bang, no longer a theory, but after an explosion a vacuum exist and then everything is sucked back in, this is getting heavy again man. so what do you think or has the space cat got yer tounge

Even typing with my shrivelled dick I do seem more capable of writing well formed sentences than you.

Perhaps your enlarged forehead with one big eye in the middle is preventing you from locating the spell checker?

Or is it your overgrown texting thumbs ... Do you talk in text also?

GR8 M8 CUL8R

MW

Sponsored Links
Back