Things you see at work

N

namsag

Many years ago got called to a job 2 rads not heating properly, guy lets me in and shows me to first one all it is,is air so head to other one he says the wife is in bed but just ignore her.
In i walk and there she is legs a kimber with her sister and mum by her side in the middle of giving birth pushing away. Well i knew her and say hi ya have not seen you for ages she then asks what i`m up to etc etc, bleed rad wish her all the best and hope all goes well,
Walk out pii#sing myself laughing as husband says i wish she would hurry up i`m going out later.

Sponsored Links
Kid you not and she could have done with a shave. ;) , had forgot all about it till weekend when few off us where talking about her husband who died at a young age a few years ago.

Sponsored Links
Nice guy and on her birthday got her a slightly longer chain so she could see the telle from the sink. :LOL: :LOL:

Seen quite a few things from roofs and scaffolds of tall buildings!!... opposite hotels is the best.;)

Commonly known as a 'flash' or a 'show'... :evil:

Not something I've seen as such, but two of us had to pop into some old boys house to retrieve his glass eye from the basin trap. We sat in the van for 5 minutes trying to prepare ourselves for a one eyed fella answering the door, luckily he had an eye patch on.

We got it out for him and he promplty shoved it in our face to show us!

One of the other boys got called back to retrieve it again, but he lost it for good this time!

was working on some flats in london, looked kind of like challet's you get at butlins.. walkway on the outside.. very posh things...

anyway, across the street is a knocking shop... no word of a lie..

the one girl got up about 11am everyday, goes and takes a shower then gets dressed in front of the window.. every day..

there was usually a bunch of guys standing on the balcony watching and she didn't seem to care one bit.. must of thought of it as free advertising.. :)

Had a job at a knockin shop not so long ago,

Couldn't do it tho as the girl i was talking to said that the power couldn't go off during business hours as she wouldn't be able to work in the dark.

She then asked if i'd like it to be dark while in full swing?

I explained it probably depended on what they looked like. :LOL:

I had to work over Easter Bank Holiday in order to finish jointing the show house ready for the decorators. Well, on the Saturday I was happily working away when a woman aged around 40 wandered in and surprised to see me, said that she was just being nosey. She was wearing a short leather mini with matching jacket, large dangly earings, greasy hair slicked back to a pony tail, pock marked complexion, and smelled like a Cairo sewer. I thought she was an Eastern European prostitute, fortunately I didn`t have any money with me so I didn`t bother to find out.
The sales office is now open and ready for business......and can you guess who the sales woman is ?

Here is another one. Was taking a couple of rads off so a woman could decorate. Her aunt was down from Scotland staying with her on holiday and so was helping her strip paper and paint etc.
Met them out on the saturday night and said to the aunt i thought you where going back yesterday.
She says she has phoned up her work and wont be back for a week because she has hurt her ankle , so she can help get rooms finished for me to put rads back on beginning of next week.
Well i turn up on the tuesday to fit rads and there she is with her ankle in a plaster cast , so what happened to you.
They both laugh and say when they got in saturday they thought they better make injury convincing so the neice hit the aunt with a big stick to give her a few bruises etc only to hit her a bit hard and break the bloody thing.
3 of us standing there cracking up laughing

Sponsored Links
Back