This didn't happen, it's not real.

Sponsored Links
It's strange isn't it how when I post a news item, I am the one pilloried rather than the slime ball camel fornicating perpetrators of this heinous crime... I don't see any of the members of the religion of peace condemning these acts... You just want to silence the messenger, and so hence the title... According to you guys it never happened.
As for Newboy who PM'd me, I'll post your message to me later, slime ball..

Here is what Newboy sent to me...

Quite how you can find it amusing or in anyway satisfying to post when people have been killed and injured is beyond me.

I'd suggest that you may have some fundamental physiological issues if you gain pleasure from the reaction you get posting as you do.

Take a good look in the mirror when you have a spare moment.

My response....

Another one who doesn't like what he sees in the news so shoots the messenger.. Not seen you condemn these heinous acts either.... Idiots such as you who do not speak up against mass migration are partly responsible for what has happened, so don't forget to have a quick glance at yourself in your mirror

So you post

"This didn't happen, it's not real" in response to a significant number of deaths and serious injuries.

And you call me a slime ball!

Well congratulations - you are the latest in a long line of trolls and sick individuals (more often than not the same ones with a new name) who find some perverse (or maybe perverted) pleasure in posting drivel in response to real world events.

Sponsored Links
Idiots such as you who do not speak up against mass migration are partly responsible for what has happened

So mass migration is the cause of terrorist (polite term for murdering f*ckwits) ?

1) Explain how that works for the World Trade Centre attacks(s).
2) Explain how that works for the Baader-Meinhof attacks.
3) Explain how that works for the London Tube/Bus Bombs.
4) Explain how that works for the Manchester bombing(s).
5) Explain how that works for the Munich Olympic attack.

Or could it be that you just don't like migration?

Open borders make it easier form murdering lunatics to get about but don't cause terrorism.

Lunatic individuals cause terrorism and exhort others the join the cause (however warped)

Idiots such as you who do not speak up against mass migration are partly responsible for what has happened

So mass migration is the cause of terrorist (polite term for murdering f*ckwits) ?

1) Explain how that works for the World Trade Centre attacks(s).
2) Explain how that works for the Baader-Meinhof attacks.
3) Explain how that works for the London Tube/Bus Bombs.
4) Explain how that works for the Manchester bombing(s).
5) Explain how that works for the Munich Olympic attack.

Or could it be that you just don't like migration?

Open borders make it easier form murdering lunatics to get about but don't cause terrorism.

Lunatic individuals cause terrorism and exhort others the join the cause (however warped)
Migration !!!! wake up dummy what's happening is not migration in the accepted sense of the word. Otherwise it wouldn't be called a crisis, it's an invasion pure and simple it's not orderly it's chaotic and paperwork doesn't exist. Migration !!! wake up its a threat.

It's strange isn't it how when I post a news item, I am the one pilloried rather than the slime ball camel fornicating perpetrators of this heinous crime... I don't see any of the members of the religion of peace condemning these acts... You just want to silence the messenger, and so hence the title... According to you guys it never happened.
As for Newboy who PM'd me, I'll post your message to me later, slime ball..

People on here jump to erroneous conclusions all the time. Enlighten me where is it amusing on your post ...I can't see it.

I see Cameron immediately got a Cobra meeting on the go. That'll help.

Migration !!!! wake up dummy what's happening is not migration in the accepted sense of the word. Otherwise it wouldn't be called a crisis, it's an invasion pure and simple it's not orderly it's chaotic and paperwork doesn't exist. Migration !!! wake up its a threat.

I'm wide awake and more than concerned about mass migration - I don't need you ranting on as though you've just discovered it.

As far as I'm aware, this thread started with a bunch of murderous f*ckwits latest atrocity. If you want to talk about migration then feel free - if you want to talk about murderers then feel free but don't put them both in the same thread.

blood.jpg

I'm wide awake and more than concerned about mass migration - I don't need you ranting on as though you've just discovered it.

As far as I'm aware, this thread started with a bunch of murderous f*ckwits latest atrocity. If you want to talk about migration then feel free - if you want to talk about murderers then feel free but don't put them both in the same thread.
What is your concern with migration? Too much or not enough?

In case it has escaped you but your murderers have been hidden within the myriad of migrants, so no migrants means that it is more difficult for your murderers to enter the EU.... Neither have any business in the EU.

Expect more atrocities thanks to the liberal left and commies who are quite happy to destroy what we have built

If you want to talk about migration then feel free - if you want to talk about murderers then feel free but don't put them both in the same thread.

Are you in charge here ? No? Oh well, guess they'll ignore your instructions (y)

What an unpleasant davie jones i, very nasty and wrong.
I was interested that you spell champagne as Champaign. I wondered who else did. A search gives 8 posts by jbr, prenticeboyderry, big-all, blasphemous, thatbloke and aronsearle. It's such a weird misspelling I wonder if you are all the same person?

Heard this morning that Cameron said: "they [the terrorists] will not win" - many Western politicians make similar remarks after such atrocities.

The terrorists are 'winning' because they kill people; we are the ones who are not winning. Security services may foil many attempts but, as the IRA used to say, you only need to be lucky once. Depressing, but true.

Sponsored Links
Back