This didn't happen, it's not real.

Sponsored Links
You do realise he doesn't have to answer any of your questions don't you.

It's a free society (well reasonably free!) - s/he can answer or not answer. But, if you want to discuss a subject, questions don't seem like an unreasonable way to go. I suppose we could just resort to posting statements but that's going to get tedious even more quickly than ...... oh wait, that's happened already!

Sponsored Links
No, not at all... I just thought that he seems a bit quiet tonight, still he seems to have a stand in who has similar views..

Except that you have no idea what my views are - you seem to make them up on my behalf.

Sponsored Links
You do realise he doesn't have to answer any of your questions don't you.

It's a free society (well reasonably free!) - s/he can answer or not answer. But, if you want to discuss a subject, questions don't seem like an unreasonable way to go. I suppose we could just resort to posting statements but that's going to get tedious even more quickly than ...... oh wait, that's happened already!

@Davie Jones

Still waiting for answers to #6

That's what surprised me you don't usually demand an answer.

Well, there is the remote possibillity... But you have missed out F&I, corgigrouch, Joe90 and about 3 or 4 more... Perhaps I am every one here... Perhaps I am John D and I just like talking to myself..
...or perhaps you are a chav luvva.

I'm not demanding anything - I'm asking questions to try to understand somebody else's point of view.

Seems to be a difficult concept when the other party doesn't seem to understand his own point of view or at least is unable to demonstrate how to support his argument

I'm not demanding anything - I'm asking questions to try to understand somebody else's point of view.

Seems to be a difficult concept when the other party doesn't seem to understand his own point of view or at least is unable to demonstrate how to support his argument
There wasn't an argument here 'till you sent me a vile PM.. I really don't any interest in your point of view.... But I am curious why someone would want to have a rant at me in private, away from everyone's eyes...It wouldn't have been so bad if you actually were smart enough to understand the point I was making

There wasn't an argument here 'till you sent me a vile PM.. I really don't any interest in your point of view.... But I am curious why someone would want to have a rant at me in private, away from everyone's eyes...It wouldn't have been so bad if you actually were smart enough to understand the point I was making
It happens a lot on here, you make a point and someone's goes off tangentially in to orbit, knowsnowt is a prime example does it and other posters have to correct him.

@ Davie Jones
I was asking you a question based on the bizarre title you gave to this thread.

The reason I PM'd it to you was so that it didn't become the thread - for some reason you felt the need to make it the subject (I would never PM anything I wouldn't post in a forum)

As far as understanding your point - I'm still trying to identify what your point (in this thread) is terrorism, immigration, personal dislike, EU?

You don't seem to have any real ability to express yourself other than to keep making statements and slagging people off - if you want to debate a subject (that's another word for arguing your point) then feel free.

As far as my 'vile PM' -- You posted "This didn't happen" as a thread title following a mass murder this morning hence my suggesting that you may be a troll..

If you want to debate/argue then carry on - if you want to simply post statements then carry on it's your right to free speech

Sponsored Links
Back