This didn't happen, it's not real.

Sponsored Links
Now I am quite sure that every single member on this forum bar one, knows the meaning of physiological and the difference between that and psychological.

Sadly my mistake - dyslexia and spellcheckers are sometimes not my best friends!

The content was lifted from my post and hence is my mistake
I don't judge people on their communication skills, although I had noticed the error and I knew what you were saying so I didn't feel it was a point worthy of a song and dance.. Having said that, you're still a ****

Poor old Bolo. Got it wrong whilst on his high horse and accidentally slated his bumchum at the same time. Epic fail.

Classic made me laugh out loud. Thank you
Your welcome. I have done better though and hardly a classic. I save those for you Gasbag.

Do you have mental health issues ? How do you work out I'm addressing you ?

You jump to so many wrong conclusions so many times. Oh I get it you think your post is a classy riposte.....oh dear

Sponsored Links
Where is Himaginn tonight...
Aah, bless. So many insulting posts and how they wish I wasn't here.
I'm missing for a few hours and they're asking after my health and welfare.

Your concern is for me is well appreciated. :ROFLMAO:

What an unpleasant davie jones i, very nasty and wrong.
I was interested that you spell champagne as Champaign. I wondered who else did. A search gives 8 posts by jbr, prenticeboyderry, big-all, blasphemous, thatbloke and aronsearle. It's such a weird misspelling I wonder if you are all the same person?
Peter, I'd guess we can take four of those names off your list.
I'm not disagreeing with your methodology, quite the reverse. Normally it could be a decent methodology. I have no explanation how your search gave you those results. But reading through some of the posts by some of those names, it's difficult to imagine how they'd resort to trolling. I even suspect that they're too honourable to bother to defend their own integrity. They don't need to.

Big-All is a bit disl dzx dilx dyx, gets his mucking fetters lixed up occasionally ;). But generally displays a great deal of empathy, and insight.
Blasphemous, IIRC, is straight talking, doesn't suffer fools gladly type, but wouldn't stoop to trolling.
PBD, same straight talking, cruel sense of sarcasm but wouldn't stoop to trolling. Rarely visits the GD forum.
Aron, too intelligent for trolling, I would have thought but he hasn't been around for a month or so. Normally, if he wanted to say something, he'd say it.
I wouldn't necessarily agree with any of the above's point of view, but as contributors to the forum, I wouldn't attribute distasteful behaviour to them.

There's a few on here that do exploit any opportunity to offend and behave distastefully. It's almost an informal contest amongst them to see who can get away with the most offensive comment without it or them being deleted.
You can make your own assumptions about who they are. I don't need to accord them notoriety by naming them.
Sadly, because it's anonymous, they take some weird delight in being anonymously offensive, and they seek to be as offensive as they can. It gives them a weird kind of satisfaction, rather like sado/masochism, I suppose.

Then there's others who take a dislike to an individual poster and hound, stalk even, I suppose, trying to destroy their character. The argument or views of that poster become of secondary importance. Sadly they don't see that the attempt at character destruction belittles themselves.
I can empathise with that because I'm probably a little guilty of it also, occasionally. But that doesn't excuse it or make it sensible behaviour.

Last edited:
Now I am quite sure that every single member on this forum bar one, knows the meaning of physiological and the difference between that and psychological.

Sadly my mistake - dyslexia and spellcheckers are sometimes not my best friends!

A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/mistakes.html

Last edited:

A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/mistakes.html
But it was Bolo who made the mistake... He seems to have scuttled off back under his rock.. Oddly enough his mistake was made whilst trying to damage my character .. the very thing that you seem to dislike so much.

Bolo, if the best argument that you can make involved typos, then please try to make sure that there are no typos in your own comments.

DJ. I got it wrong and apologise unreservedly. There's no fool like an old fool.:cry:

Bolo, I'm sorry if you think I was suggesting that you did I really wasn't. The notion that you can lose credibility on a forum though........

Sponsored Links
Back