Attacks In Belgium

Sponsored Links
Still not seeing much in the way of condemnation from our liberal friends but I'm sure that it had nothing to do with the religion of peace..

It had nothing to do with religion and everything to do with group of deranged, murdering b*stards who use religion to justify their actions.

Still not seeing much in the way of condemnation from our liberal friends but I'm sure that it had nothing to do with the religion of peace..

Congratulations - you managed a whole 184 posts before your first overt use of the term ROP.
Let's see if any of the usual suspects are still lurking and ready to join the baying pack.

Sponsored Links
It had nothing to do with religion and everything to do with group of deranged, murdering b*stards who use religion to justify their actions.

I think you're correct in the fact that there are those that would use religion as a means to justify their disgusting actions.
However, with the likes of IS, it appears at least on the surface that religion is in fact the root cause of their actions, but because they have a distorted view of it which is taken to the extreme?

I suspect that if there was no religion, then I'm sure that these deranged individuals would find another cause to nail their warped ideas too.

I suspect that if there was no religion, then I'm sure that these deranged individuals would find another cause to nail their warped ideas too.
Quite possibly.
It's as if they genuinely enjoy what they do and finding new torturous barbaric ways of killing people. Without doubt a deranged mindset.

But what makes you so angry you appear to actually enjoy killing? That's what confuses me. Is it a mindset that those in IS (or support them) already have, or some very clever brainwashing that turns these people in the end?

I give up in some ways really. It's 2016 and people are still killing each other. What year will it be when people can just accept each others differences, remain friends and just live in peace?

Sadly, I don't think I'll see it in my lifetime!

Lack of purpose, lack of self-esteem, wanting to 'do something' important?

I have no idea!

What year will it be when people can just accept each others differences, remain friends and just live in peace?

Sadly, I don't think I'll see it in my lifetime!

I don't think the world will ever see it.

I think the events of yesterday morning put us all in a reflective mood.
Sometimes it's best we keep our thoughts to ourselves. Events like this is not the time or the opportunity to pursue private agendas.
My thoughts are with the victims and their families.
Perhaps we could all desist from insensitive comments for a day or so.

Last edited:
But what makes you so angry you appear to actually enjoy killing? That's what confuses me. Is it a mindset that those in IS (or support them) already have, or some very clever brainwashing that turns these people in the end?
Its not exclusive to IS! Think about the animal rights activists, pro lifers and anti government zealots (Timothy Mcveigh for one) who have all killed people for their actions/beliefs.

I think a lot of it is a form of brainwashing. Get them young, and mould them, and you can have people pretty much believing anything, and showing such a hatred of people, or belief that their actions are justifiable, they will do a lot of abhorrent things

Get them young, and mould them, and you can have people pretty much believing anything, and showing such a hatred of people, or belief that their actions are justifiable, they will do a lot of abhorrent things

Much like how racism, homophobia etc... is passed down in families from generation to generation.

Sponsored Links
Back