Attacks In Belgium

Every time you call them Muslims you simply justify their actions

They are simply mass-murdering f*ckwits

Don't help them to justify their actions

Sponsored Links
Much like how racism, homophobia etc... is passed down in families from generation to generation.

Exactly the same of the situation in Northern Ireland - the only hope is that the hatred seems to diminish with each generation (sadly I don't expect to be around long enough to see this current conflict resolve)

Sponsored Links
Get them young, and mould them, and you can have people pretty much believing anything, and showing such a hatred of people, or belief that their actions are justifiable, they will do a lot of abhorrent things

Much like how racism, homophobia etc... is passed down in families from generation to generation.
Exactly. I remember the video of some young children dancing in their front room singing about "p*kis". They were no more than 7 or 8, and clearly have been raised to think that sort of song was acceptable by their families.

The problems we see with a small subset of the muslim population in the west is not exclusively a muslim problem. There are plenty of people out there willing to kill others for misguided and spurious reasons.

Sharia law is derived directly from the Quran and Hadiths. Half the world's Muslims support Sharia and even consider it to be the revealed word of God. Perhaps a fifth of Muslims in Britain (some polls suggest more) also support Sharia law; most of these would like to see it implemented in some or all of Britain.
In other words, half of all Muslims and a significant portion of British Muslims support an ouvertly barbaric belief/governance system. Unless you consider Shaira to be a basically peaceful system then you cannot claim that Islam is a religion of peace, and to cling to the notion that these terrorists are 'not real Muslims' is delusional.

Last edited:
The recent European and American terror attacks.
Sorry, the recent American terror attacks.

Is that the attack in California that killed 14 people?

As opposed to the terror attack in Charleston committed by a white American? or the dozens of other terrorist attacks by non muslims in the USA.

Perhaps you also mean the bombs in Ireland and N. Ireland? They were European terror attacks. Pretty sure muslims were not involved there.

Not saying that Brussels and Paris were not commited by Muslims, but

All the recent terrorist attacks have been Islamically motivated; it is an exclusively Muslim problem.

is sh!te.

As opposed to the terror attack in Charleston committed by a white American?
Admittedly America has an unfortunate history of mass shootings. I will ammend my statement to all in Europe and most in America.

Perhaps you also mean the bombs in Ireland and N. Ireland?
I don't know which ones you mean.

I don't know which ones you mean.
March 2016
A murder investigation begins into the death of murder of prison officer Adrian Ismay, 11 days after he was injured in a booby-trap bomb attack in east Belfast.
October 2015
On 10 October, a bomb is found in the grounds of a Londonderry ahead of a police recruitment event.

June 2015
A bomb is found under a police officer's car in Eglinton, near Londonderry, on 18 June.

May 2015
Two bombs found close to an Army Reserve centre in Londonderry were left about 20 metres from nearby homes.

I could go on....

Not sure how many of those were linked to radical muslims.....
most in America.

Define most? If you look at the number of acts committed, or the number of people that have died, more people have been killed in mass shootings by white Americans (which are terrorist attacks IMO) than Muslims in the past 10 years...

Edited to remove the random bold text

Last edited:

Define most? If you look at the number of acts committed, or the number of people that have died, more people have been killed in mass shootings by white Americans (which are terrorist attacks IMO) than Muslims in the past 10 years...

Being "generous", c. 400 deaths p.a. attributed to mass shootings in USA (not limited to "white Americans")

Source: http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/past-tolls

Compare that to the c. 6000 p.a. that are attributed to IS in Syria alone

Source: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/12/isis-syria-death-casualty-count

And that's IS; according to the same piece, Boko Haram outdo them.....

I see Brig has removed "most in America" in order to get some non-comparative numbers.

Sponsored Links
Back