This didn't happen, it's not real.

Sponsored Links
Peter, I'd guess we can take four of those names off your list.

Thanks for that, I just searched for the badly spelled word. The forum is less nasty than it used to be.

Sponsored Links
Bolo, if the best argument that you can make involved typos, then please try to make sure that there are no typos in your own comments.

DJ. I got it wrong and apologise unreservedly. There's no fool like an old fool.:cry:
That's cool Bolo, there's no harm done.:)

It seems that things have been a little silly here since Christmas

Bolo, if the best argument that you can make involved typos, then please try to make sure that there are no typos in your own comments.

DJ. I got it wrong and apologise unreservedly. There's no fool like an old fool.:cry:

Now that's thorough. Researching the forum activity for 3 months before you joined (y)

Now that's thorough. Researching the forum activity for 3 months before you joined (y)
Well I wouldn't have bothered if it hadn't been for that post that Himagin dragged up from Joe 90.. It all seemed to kick off just before then, mainly before it was mickey taking but then it turned quite nasty and the failing in the moderation just let it get out of hand

When do we close the Mosques ? has to happen sometime in the future so it may as well be Easter weekend

When do we close the Mosques ?

WE don't but feel free if you want to join a group who do

The same time as you close down all other places of worship - religion (or the excuse of religion) is the cause of most of the world's conflicts.

What an unpleasant davie jones i, very nasty and wrong.
I was interested that you spell champagne as Champaign. I wondered who else did. A search gives 8 posts by jbr, prenticeboyderry, big-all, blasphemous, thatbloke and aronsearle. It's such a weird misspelling I wonder if you are all the same person?

But you're Peter Meachem, aren't you?

Sponsored Links
Back