This is the healthcare we voted for with Brexit - Lets Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you voted for something that had No advantages.

In the same way that when you've had an argument with your wife (if any) you go out and chuck a brick through a shop window.

Not because it brings any advantage, just out of spite.

The vote was in or Out. Those voting in were not listening and they are still not listening.

If I voted in favour of them then they would think they are doing Something right.

How else would I grab their attention.

So I ticked a big No

Sponsored Links
Correct Tony Blair. David Cameron. Both remainers
What do you think will happen post Brexit regards immigration? Do you suppose that we will see even more migrants from India, Pakistan and China or less?

So you voted for something that had no advantages.

Not because it brings any advantage, just out of spite.

That just about sums up quitters...

Of course bodd could always tell us of all of those 'advantages' that he believes in...

But he won't...

No prizes for guessing why!

Sponsored Links
So you chuck a brick through a window. It doesn't do any good, but you like people to notice you.

June 17 2016... I had one chance to give my veiw....

Not the day after or the following week. I had my moment
June 17 2016. What would you have suggested I do John...

Did you vote?

What do you think will happen post Brexit regards immigration? Do you suppose that we will see even more migrants from India, Pakistan and China or less?

My guess would be more. But this was and is not up for discussion as for if we stay in the EU or not...

Did you do geography at school. Have you ever been to any of these country's?

What would you have suggested I do John...

You should have made an honest attempt to find out which would be advantageous to the nation.

If you couldn't do that, you should have kept quiet and stayed in bed.

Not thrown a brick through a totally unrelated window.

I think you know I'm a decent fella and that yes I care.. But we all adapt.
No one cared for the English contruction workers. If you go onto any building site in London you will find 75% of the Labour force will be made up of Remanian, Polish, Lithuanian, Columbian, Romanian Bulgarian, and a scattering of other nationals. Making up the workforce. The English and Irish tradesmen have had to adapt.
And have adapted. I knew what I had to do, be very good at what I do and offer a good service. Lots have gone abroad some work in Sainsburys stacking shelves
Some havnt adapted.

Your suffering from cognitive dissonance.

So EU Workers were capable of doing the job of UK workers? They simply undercut them?

Uk Workers had a choice - accept a lower wage, retrain or leave the sector.

This is the free market working exactly how RW want it to work - a flexibel labour market. Now you are complaing about the costs of the fallout - these costs and they are real are not considered by RW lunatics but only when they affect them.

So you only want a free market but not when it affects you.

You should have made an honest attempt to find out which would be advantageous to the nation.

If you couldn't do that, you should have kept quiet and stayed in bed.

Not thrown a brick through a totally unrelated window.

Did you vote John?

The vote was in or Out. Those voting in were not listening and they are still not listening.

If I voted in favour of them then they would think they are doing Something right.

How else would I grab their attention.

So I ticked a big No

Its all Bodds fault, he ticked NO

Euro xchang rate carp Bodds fault
3 years wasted time arguing Bodds fault
Shortage of nurses in NHS Bodds fault
No deal disaster loomibg Bodds fault
Summer strorms Bodds fault.

And all because.........

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So EU Workers were capable of doing the job of UK workers? They simply undercut them?

Very arrogant and capatalist of you SirGalaping gourmet

More effort should have been made to find skilled workers instead of replacement unskilled workers just to fill a gap..

Jon why are you confused. There are laws!
If JD only employed British people, would you not say they were being racist?

No, I wouldn't say that, because it would make no sense to say that. And I'm not complaining about it, just making a point.

Choosing to employ British is not a race issue, it's a national issue. There're many BAME Brits, some of whom are employed by the BBC (which I only mention because you mentioned they don't employ Polish news readers). Of course, some people would prefer the BBC to employ white Polish newsreaders rather than black British newsreaders - they are the ones being racist.

Very arrogant and capatalist of you SirGalaping gourmet

More effort should have been made to find skilled workers instead of replacement unskilled workers just to fill a gap..

Again this is the Free Market which all you RW demand - we need competition. This is what Brexit is about - you want even less regulation and even even more RW capitalism.

Own your decision. None of what you say makes sense.

So if a an unskilled worker can replace a skilled worker- they were not very skilled in the first place.

I can't replace a developer with someone from marketing.

You are railing against the free market which you support.

white Polish newsreaders rather than black British newsreaders - they are the ones being racist.

Really. Trevor Mcdonald Moira Stewart are great presenters. What has colour got to do with it.. Not helpful Jon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back