This poor refugee has come for a better life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 294929
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
You're very good at appearing to be an apologist for uncontrolled migration.
We should control migration and deal with asylum seekers before they reach the boats. We should deal with those already here much faster, waiting years for claims to be resolved is ridiculous.

It is the fault of the Government.

I have said this many times.

We should control migration and deal with asylum seekers before they reach the boats. We should deal with those already here much faster, waiting years for claims to be resolved is ridiculous.

It is the fault of the Government.

I have said this many times.
But apparently that is defending them and the (lack of) system

Sponsored Links
But you've been blaming the "leftys" ALL THE TIME until now

It totally ulternately in part is the fault of the libby liberals and the lefties voting against our weak government's attempts to get anything through parliament.

To the great disappointment of at least one person on here (I don't mean Bod, but his name does begin with B), the Sydney attacker was a white man with mental health problems.

Which then makes the current shower "in charge" inept, liars, or both (y)

They may appear inept, but it may be a pretence to make it look like they're actually doing something but being thwarted by others. I'm going with liars. In the case of immigration, 14 years to control entry to an island - and numbers continually increasing?? How many more years/decades do they want?

To the great disappointment of at least one person on here (I don't mean Bod, but his name does begin with B), the Sydney attacker was a white man with mental health problems.
They are bit Tropo from Queensland.

Tragic, I've spent many a time up the junction when I lived in Bondi.

They may appear inept, but it may be a pretence to make it look like they're actually doing something but being thwarted by others.
The vast majority is already controlled immigration which they could manage simply if they wanted to.

The boat people are very small numbers, it's just a diversion tactic.

Sponsored Links