This poor refugee has come for a better life.

Sponsored Links
You obviously didn’t read the article then.

"The Iranian refugee has three months to comply with the confiscation order sought by the force's Economic Crime Unit".
Fair enough, I didn’t see that.

Mind you, it’s not true, he isn’t a refugee….he is a British citizen, he was a refugee when he came over in 1986

Fair enough, I didn’t see that.

Mind you, it’s not true, he isn’t a refugee….he is a British citizen, he was a refugee when he came over in 1986
That isn't in the article - where did you get that he came over in '86?

Sponsored Links
And tax them heavily.

Brings money into the economy and cuts out the criminal activity the drugs drive

No it wouldn't.

It would only displace the crims if the official stuff was cheaper than theirs.

I used to know a bloke who dealt in fake stuff.

He offered me some fake Lee Cooper jeans.

I politely declined, not just because I wouldn't wear them regardless, but also because the real ones were cheap anyway. Which I told him.

Believe me, he said, if a real turd was a quid, I'd have people queuing up for fake ones if they were cheaper.

That isn't in the article - where did you get that he came over in '86?
I did a bit googling and found it elsewhere.

His parents fled Iran

I presume he has British citizenship

I did a bit googling and found it elsewhere.

His parents fled Iran

I presume he has British citizenship
Yeah, Denso put up a link that tells how his family fled Iran to dodge the draft. Apparently his father was a high ranking official. It ain't what you know, it's who you know.

I presume
Are we allowed to 'presume' on here nowdays without someone screaming that they want proof before somebody’s presumptions are accepted? That’s good to know. From now on, please refrain from not accepting others presumptions in the future. There’s a good chap. (y)

I see Dougal is doing that effeminate thing of saying "but look, natives do it as well!" As if that is a reason to allow foreign scum in to do the same. People who didn't need to be allowed in and should never have been allowed to stay.

Let's take in a load of kiddy fiddlers, Dougal! After all, some natives are that way inclined so... why not? Isn't that the logic you work by?

Are we allowed to 'presume' on here nowdays without someone screaming that they want proof before somebody’s presumptions are accepted? That’s good to know. From now on, please refrain from not accepting others presumptions in the future. There’s a good chap. (y)
WRONG

I said “I presume” because it makes it entirely clearly, I have presumed.

What I do not accept is opinions stated as fact, eg: “man made climate change is not real”

Mottie, you want to reduce everything to a level where it’s meaningless, try taking a more sophisticated view of life.

Decriminalising drugs would be a step in the right direction in taking control away from gangs smuggling migrants into the country, i'd say. Win-win.

I think that is a terrible idea.

Should we legalise people smuggling and child sex trafficking to "take control away from the gangs"?

The better approach is enforce the laws we have and introduce a mandatory sentence of death for drug dealers. Also birch drug users. That will soon focus minds.

We are getting large numbers of absolutely shyt people coming here because we are a soft touch, and they were not welcome back home where they were a menace and likely to be severely punished. I've no doubt some governments are sending their scum over to Europe the way Castro did with his prison population to the States in the 70s. Meanwhile, the EU says "welcome 'refugees' and proposes spreading them all around". It should be called the Anti-European Union.

Sponsored Links
Back