Thorn 20/35B Boiler Wanted For Spares/Recon

T

tango2

Does anyone have a Thorn 20/35B boiler for sale suitable for spares or reconditioning? Can collect.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Hardly seem worthwhile collecting a heavy old boiler when the saving on a modern boiler will be about 30% plus.

Even with a second hand boiler serious savings can be obtained.

But of course rebuilding your old boiler should be done by a gas reg person and this forum rules mean we cannot encourage DIY gas work like that.

Tony

FFS All he's asking is if someone has a heat exchanger. :rolleyes: That old boiler, rebuilt will go on forever. 30% my arris. I paid £1200 per year for my gas/electric. Loft insulation saves 10%. Cavity wall saves 10%. Double glazing saves 5%. My new condensing boiler saves 20%. Why isn't my bill around £750? ......Discuss

Last edited:
FFS All he's asking is if someone has a heat exchanger. :rolleyes: That old boiler, rebuilt will go on forever.

Although this one didn't go on forever obviously and seeing as the rebuild would be from used parts for an equally ancient boiler I'd imagine they'd have similar wear.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back