Those who killed baby P

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone else had the text message going around that's naming and shaming them?

Sponsored Links

They will be walking the streets in 10 years in this soddin country, yet another pair of scum bags let off by a stuck up southern out of touch drunken trannie judge.

I posted this yesterday shytalkz.

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=156440&start=15
Obviously the Press already know these three but are forbidden from publishing their names as that may result in them not getting a fair trial! I'm all worked up about their right to a fair trial! But I received a text today with all three of their names and the address they were living at in Tottenham. That text must have gone viral in a matter of hours!

Looks like I was right about it going Viral!

Sponsored Links

They will be walking the streets in 10 years in this soddin country, yet another pair of scum bags let off by a stuck up southern out of touch drunken trannie judge.

By that comment BOB, I will never read anything you write ever again.
That is quite an awful, shameless comment. Im fuming about in fact but you really are not worth it.

The whole country is appalled by whats happened, and if you are prepared to study the roots of the ignorant idiots who failed that small child, then perhaps you will realise what you have said.

TwAAt

Dave

It's not about a fair trial? They have already been tried, but they haven't been sentenced yet.

Their identities may well have been kept secret to protect innocents.

By that comment BOB, I will never read anything you write ever again.
That is quite an awful, shameless comment. Im fuming about in fact but you really are not worth it.

The whole country is appalled by whats happened, and if you are prepared to study the roots of the ignorant idiots who failed that small child, then perhaps you will realise what you have said.

t***t

Dave

Do has you wish i wont miss a wink, if it where my justice i would like to see the lot of em in court and hung if found to be guilty not walking the streets in ten years, has these soft out of touch judges give to scum bags like these, they should be tortured themselves if found guilty.
There is no greater crime than what this bunch of scum has done.

You're being a bit optimistic! The maximum sentence they will get will be 15 years, so with 2/3rds remission plus a bit more they will be free as birds in 4 years.

Pleased to read today they had to move one of them to another prison because they uncovered a plot involving razor blades. Just hope those cons don't kill any of them, carve em up - ok, beat em up - ok, disfigure em - ok, just leave a bit for other people once they get out.

You're being a bit optimistic! The maximum sentence they will get will be 15 years, so with 2/3rds remission plus a bit more they will be free as birds in 4 years.

Pleased to read today they had to move one of them to another prison because they uncovered a plot involving razor blades. Just hope those cons don't kill any of them, carve em up - ok, beat em up - ok, disfigure em - ok.

I bet there is cons out there comitting crimes to get in there to get at em.

But they wont be from the South eh BOB.

Personally I have imagined what I would like to do to them (and it aint buy 'em a pie) and Im a 'southener.'

Oh hell, im a hypocrite. You were supposed to be on ignore!

Dave

only produces the one person who has been named already.

If you can tell me the number (it breaks all protocol on this site but Im sure the mods will understand)

Im at [email protected]

Dave

Sponsored Links
Back