Threads knocking the UK

So you keep saying. Are you missing her, assisting you, helping you out of your hole, with your bigoted and deceitful comments?
In case your memory is failing again (and it certainly seems to fail you often, at convenient times) I initially told you that she had left.
So now you are claiming to be telling me something that I initially brought to your attention. Are you totally deluded? :rolleyes:

Well you are the one that called her Mightyblab, hardly a term of endearment, derogatory one might say :):):)

(and, no I wasnt around then, but it doesnt take long to find posts of hers moaning ahout your attitude).

Sponsored Links
Well you are the one that called her Mightyblab, hardly a term of endearment, derogatory one might say :):):)

(and, no I wasnt around then, but it doesnt take long to find posts of hers moaning ahout your attitude).
Who were you, back then?
The way he is arguing blightymam's corner, is it obvious?
Or is it a double-bluff, in order to support his claim that I drove her away?
Either way it is deceitful, with the specific intention to lay the blame on me.
Additionally, blightymam gave as good as she got. She was more capable than notch of defending her own corner.
Indeed, notch misses the point again, he is inventing the reason for blightymam leaving. Unless he is psychic as well as suffering from paranoia.

I do not need to discredit notch's arguments, he does it all by himself.

Sponsored Links
So you deny you called her Mightyblab then.......you dont make it clear?
Notch misses the point......again. Or rather he invents a completely irrelevant one.

How long before notch claims he was blightymam, in order to say she knows the reason for leaving? :rolleyes:

Thats because you cant (y)(y)(y)(y)

So you deny you called her Mightyblab then.......you dont make it clear?

One of many Blighymam posts referring to wannabe:

yep there are many such posts he wore her down imo with his rants . dunno if he tried that smile snap caper with her. He does not like woman who answer him back ;)

Blightymam stuck up for me as well ;) which no doubt up-set way har bee ;)

yep there are many such posts he wore her down imo with his rants .
How would you know, you supposedly do not read my comments? :rolleyes:
Never mind, she is back again, calling herself notch. :rolleyes:
So she could not have been that worn down! :ROFLMAO:
She just fancied a change of identity. :LOL:

:rolleyes:o_Oo_O??

listen up way har bee I and others have u on ig naw :)

sm**e s**p :LOL:

Knocking the UK?

"Time to look further afield as UK economy hits the brakes" says Brexiteer

An MP who has been one of the most prominent cheerleaders for the UK quitting the EU has faced fierce criticism for urging investors to move their money away from the UK while also backing a ‘hard’ Brexit.

Earlier this month, John Redwood, the Tory MP for Wokingham and former banker, wrote a column for the Financial Times titled: “Look further afield as UK hits the brakes.”

Redwood, who as well as being a Member of Parliament earns £180,000-a-year as chairman of an investment committee for the Charles Stanley Group, suggests the European Central Bank will pave way the way for more fruitful investments than the Bank of England.

https://www.ft.com/content/2c68763c-bd85-11e7-823b-ed31693349d3

I suppose being a tory MP is just a part-time sideline, for pin-money. Not to be taken seriously. Where do his loyalties lie?

"“To protect his job as an investment manager, he warned his wealthy clients to get their money out before the disaster hits. To me, this smacks of disaster capitalism. Engineer a crash while ensuring your own interests are protected, then clean up when it hits. This is despicable behaviour by a lawmaker.”"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/france...ake-their-money-out-of-the-uk/2/#755372de4d45

Last edited:
Knocking the UK?

"Time to look further afield as UK economy hits the brakes" says Brexiteer

An MP who has been one of the most prominent cheerleaders for the UK quitting the EU has faced fierce criticism for urging investors to move their money away from the UK while also backing a ‘hard’ Brexit.

Earlier this month, John Redwood, the Tory MP for Wokingham and former banker, wrote a column for the Financial Times titled: “Look further afield as UK hits the brakes.”

Redwood, who as well as being a Member of Parliament earns £180,000-a-year as chairman of an investment committee for the Charles Stanley Group, suggests the European Central Bank will pave way the way for more fruitful investments than the Bank of England.

https://www.ft.com/content/2c68763c-bd85-11e7-823b-ed31693349d3

I suppose being a tory MP is just a part-time sideline, for pin-money. Not to be taken seriously. Where do his loyalties lie?

"“To protect his job as an investment manager, he warned his wealthy clients to get their money out before the disaster hits. To me, this smacks of disaster capitalism. Engineer a crash while ensuring your own interests are protected, then clean up when it hits. This is despicable behaviour by a lawmaker.”"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/france...ake-their-money-out-of-the-uk/2/#755372de4d45

This deserves its own thread.
Redwood would lead the public on but not his paymasters. Despicable disaster capitalism at its finest.

I suppose he's just telling the truth to his paying customers, but not to the electorate. It's generally accepted that Brexit will be very damaging to the UK, but you will have seen the survey showing that committed Brexiteers don't care.

No doubt Redwood, Dyson and other ultra-rich will have taken steps to protect themselves from the brexitstorm. It's the ordinary folk, and the sons, daughters and grandchildren who will be hit hard.

yes, Notch, if that's what you aspire to, I'm sure you'll be very satisfied.

Sponsored Links
Back