Where would you go?

Sponsored Links
I'd got to the US coast, they always survive & things go right. the TV shows this often lol

Sponsored Links
I'd got to the US coast, they always survive & things go right. the TV shows this often lol
Ah, but that's thanks to that Superman person. As far as I know, he only works in America.

Here's a bit of joy for you all :mrgreen:

cold-war-targets-in-the-uk.png
Ah, excellent. Bradford for me - not a target!

I wonder why.
Because it is within the blast radius of Leeds, no point in wasting a second bomb. I see Leicester is on the list. Wipe out our capacity to cook up a vegetarian curry, is there no end to their fiendish behaviour?

If I didn't have to stick to Europe then it would be Oz for me. A country where hard work is rewarded, good housing for the money and the right attitude towards a lot of things.

If I didn't have to stick to Europe then it would be Oz for me. A country where hard work is rewarded, good housing for the money and the right attitude towards a lot of things.
Seriously, I agree. Either that or New Zealand.
I agree strongly with the political attitudes in Australia and, were it not on the opposite side of the world and consequently distant from most other countries (at least the ones I'd like to visit), I'd be very happy to relocate there.

You couldn't afford to live there.

Sponsored Links
Back