Threads knocking the UK

apart from way har bee , who else would chip in for any ransom :LOL:
I think if Way-Har-Be was kidnapped, our government would be demanding a ransom from the kidnappers.. (they'd probably pay it too after a few days listening to his rantings) :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
I think if Way-Har-Be was kidnapped, our government would be demanding a ransom from the kidnappers.. (they'd probably pay it too after a few days listening to his rantings) :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
You can deride Judith as much as you like, but you have to admire her originality:
blimey u might get kidnapped & held as a hostage
apart from way har bee , who else would chip in for any ransom
blimey could be worse < they may not want a ransom :eek: just torture u and then bump u off :eek:

She must spend days thinking up such original posts! :rolleyes:
She probably thought that one up, while propping up the bar, alone, in the corner, watching everyone else live their lives!

:rolleyes: listen up way har bee

Gasbanni & I have u on ignore. what ever u said it

tis all the fault of foreigners imho :LOL::LOL:

(edit not Austrians though :sneaky:;))

Oh dear I forgot about him I just thought he'd stop posting ! No that's not true I didn't think he'd stopped posting ....I just didn't think about him at all.
To say he's a mod too.....He seemed childlishly gleefully about it. A lot of the time he just seems very silly. To be honest I can't say that of Johnny boy as for knowsnowt he's just well boring like his favourite word to type......bit like the interesting threads he starts ......No I'm wrong there he doesn't start interesting threads ....he's just boring.

Sponsored Links
I just thought ... ! I didn't think ... ....I just didn't think .. at all.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: A bit like logging on so you cannot see some posts, then logging off to see which posts you cannot see, then logging on again so that you can respond, then logging off again because you have forgotten which post you were pretending to not see, then logging on again...., then off again....., then on again......

OOOOOHHHHH there's been a riposte from an ignored member. ......Johnnyboy. knowsnowt . Wanna be which one I wonder ? No I don't really couldn't give a monkees.

I've blocked wannabeagirl too, due to his persistant plagarism. I do wonder if all his replies are just copied and pasted though?

I've blocked wannabeagirl too, due to his persistant plagarism. I do wonder if all his replies are just copied and pasted though?
You still cannot spell it. I wonder if you know what it means?
If you are ignoring me, then that is a blessing. It means you cannot make any other false allegation about my comments.

listen up way har bee

gasbanni , woody & my good self :cool: have got u on ig naw ;) As for my good self I recall how u were to Blightymam ;) and I hold u responsible for her going awol .

If u were an honourarable person u would fall on your sword over the caper.

listen up way har bee

gasbanni , woody & my good self :cool: have got u on ig naw ;) As for my good self I recall how u were to Blightymam ;) and I hold u responsible for her going awol .

If u were an honourarable person u would fall on your sword over the caper.

He says Blightymam leaving was nothing to do with him and your making it up :):)

The fact he had to get a new username was apparently sonebody elses fault. Yours probably :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

He says Blightymam leaving was nothing to do with him and your making it up :):)

The fact he had to get a new username was apparently sonebody elses fault. Yours probably :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Has he fallen on his sword yet :LOL:

:eek::giggle:
Golly gosh! the two forum clowns are ganging up on me!
Anyone any advice? :whistle:

I've blocked wannabeagirl too,
Weird response from someone who (supposedly :rolleyes:) cannot see my post. :rolleyes:

gasbanni , woody & my good self :cool: have got u on ig naw
Golly gosh! :eek::giggle:
Three forum clowns are ignoring me!
Anyone any advice (besides encouraging them to continue ignoring me!)? :whistle:
They must spend a lot of time logging off, then on again, then off again................

Sponsored Links
Back