Threads knocking the UK

If u were an honourarable person u would fall on your sword over the caper.
Three forum clowns claim to be ignoring me.
I am laughing so much, I feel light-headed.
I deserve an accolade!
Just Judith to go, then my quest will be complete. ( ;) )

Sponsored Links
Actually, 3 forum user names.......same clown :):):)
Only three?
I am sure that I have been accused of being far more than just three! How insulting! How very dare you! :):):)
I do get confused sometimes about who I am. The other day I posted this, then I realised, I think, no I did not think, or did I, I forget now, that I had not changed my username in time:
Oh dear I forgot about him I just thought ... No that's not true I didn't think . ....I just didn't think ... at all.
To say he's a mod too......No I'm wrong there...

Sponsored Links
Threads knocking the UK

Ounce upon a time (may be ?) depts would look for a reason to help you , now its look for a reason not to help you.

There should be a degree or some type of qualification in "common sense" . The country is drowning in pencil pushers & paper shufflers.

Councils , local goverment , politicians who dunno the price of milk, administraters etc ect

if the OP's post is accurate then some one should get a kick up the arris , big time

Ive always thought the PIP testing is an apalling and unfair way to try and save on benefit payments.

These really are some of the most vulnerable in society and they should be protected.

However the other side of the coin is that there are too many Jeremy Kyle show types that spawn children like confetti :LOL:

Ive no idea your purpose of quoting that....

Im sure there must be a highly intellectual reason that furthers the discussion.....not :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Two can play your silly game. :rolleyes:

Not my silly game, its yours and Jonnos :):)

actually no, I take that back, you just rant incessantly.......what was that old song "you got more ranting than Sainsbury's would you give it a rest :):)

actually no, I take that back, you just rant incessantly.......what was that old song "you got more ranting than Sainsbury's would you give it a rest :):)
It is your silly game, taking quotes,out of context and out of order to make it look like something entirely different was said.
On a par with roger, really, just making stuff up. :):)
I guess you did not like my response to your silly game? :rolleyes:

Assume that is in response to way har bee :idea:

rant ?? that is what he used to do to Blightymam , incessantly;) about the time when she sussed out he was himagain ;)

He used to rant at her when he was posting as himagain as well ;)

she is not here any more (way har bee ;))

smile snap :idea:;)

she is not here any more
So you keep saying. Are you missing her, assisting you, helping you out of your hole, with your bigoted and deceitful comments?
In case your memory is failing again (and it certainly seems to fail you often, at convenient times) I initially told you that she had left.
So now you are claiming to be telling me something that I initially brought to your attention. Are you totally deluded? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back