Tile paint/primer - is inecessary or will ordinary paint do?

Thanks! I did think that only one coat of primer was needed, but the tin said to do a second coat if neccessary so I did. So go straight on to undercoat now then, yes?

Sponsored Links
Last time I painted tiles, I used Wickes tile primer followed by Crown Solo Satin, applied with a small sponge roller.
If I wanted it glossed, I'd use Crown Solo Gloss over the tile primer as it's also self undercoating. :idea:

Last time I painted tiles, I used Wickes tile primer followed by Crown Solo Satin, applied with a small sponge roller.
If I wanted it glossed, I'd use Crown Solo Gloss over the tile primer as it's also self undercoating. :idea:

Crown Solo, now why didn't I think of that. ;)

Dec

Sponsored Links

Crown Solo, now why didn't I think of that. ;)

Dec

You must be ill, Dec. Go and lie down until matron comes round. :mrgreen:

joe,

Matron called yesterday and said that I was looking rather off colour, she advised me to lay off the liquid gold for 7 days. :cry:

Dec

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back