Tiles or something like Multipanel for bathroom walls?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I removed my original shower and tiles in the shower cubicle and replaced it with a new shower, new tray, merlin shower door etc and fitted Multi Panel in a shower cubicle.

I now want to re-vamp the rest of my bathroom, its about 8ft Sq.

Its tiled from bottom to top and I am going to remove all tiles but dont know if i should retile it again with something more modern or use a Multipanel to match the shower cubicle.

Any ideas guys.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
My brother's bathroom is tiled top to bottom and I think it looks like a mortuary
My bathroom isn't much bigger than yours but is tiled around the bath about 1foot higher than the window ledge and turns 90° along the foot of the bath all the way to behind the toilet cistern.

So it's pretty much 50/50 tiles and wall paper. I find totally tiled bathrooms to clinical and they tend to get steamy . However it relies on decent walls to be papered

My brother's bathroom is tiled top to bottom and I think it looks like a mortuary
My bathroom isn't much bigger than yours but is tiled around the bath about 1foot higher than the window ledge and turns 90° along the foot of the bath all the way to behind the toilet cistern.

So it's pretty much 50/50 tiles and wall paper. I find totally tiled bathrooms to clinical and they tend to get steamy . However it relies on decent walls to be papered

Thanks for that, yes, I thought maybe tile or multpanel the bottom half and paint the rest but I think your right about all tiled :)

Thank you.

MultiPANEL every time for me now - I even use it for kitchen splashbacks......just get the colour right first time:p
John :)

Sponsored Links
MultiPANEL every time for me now - I even use it for kitchen splashbacks......just get the colour right first time:p
John :)

Aye, I didnt know what colour to get for the shower but it turned out fine what we picked.

Your right, well pleased with multipanel, I'm glad I used that for the shower, so easy to clean.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back