Tiling downstairs bathroom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone,

I am tiling my downstairs toilet. Tiles will be laid on concrete floor. I am looking some guidance regarding tile pattern. The pattern that fits the best at this area in my opinion is this one:
IMG-20220123-181927.jpg

What do you guys think of this pattern? Can you give my any advice or guidance on how to do it 1st time and do it right? Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Your solution would be the easiest, but not the best looking.
You could go the other way, horizontally in the picture and see how you go for cuts.

Your solution would be the easiest, but not the best looking.
You could go the other way, horizontally in the picture and see how you go for cuts.
I tried going the other way and I did not really like how it looks cause the 3 line of tiles would have to be cut almost in half an it looked a bit odd and not symmetrical. If I would try to make it symmetrical horizontalally it would even look worse as tiles would have to be cut on both sides...

theyr’e the wrong tiles for the room . i’d cut them so the join is in the middle.
more waste but hardly a huge waste.

Sponsored Links
Not unlike my 1/3rd split suggestion, and your pic is better than my stock photo

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back