Tim Martin set for New Year's Eve knighthood

Sponsored Links
I was in the legit, Southern side. The kicking out of rightful owners is disgusting - whether it's Turks kicking people out of Northern Cyprus, or Israeli terrorists stealing Palestinian land and their horrendous genocide that the world seems to be largely ignoring at the moment.

Well glad to hear it

So we are now on Gaza ??

What happened to yer brexit turning yer life to ***t caper ??

Well ***t happens I suppose ? You can always take out citizenship elsewhere may be ?

Sponsored Links
Well glad to hear it

So we are now on Gaza ??

What happened to yer brexit turning yer life to ***t caper ??

Well ***t happens I suppose ? You can always take out citizenship elsewhere may be ?
***T happens when the aforementioned morons vote for ***t to happen. Do you know how hard it is to get citizenship of a decent country? Do you know how easy it was to live anywhere in the EU before the morons voted against it?

Anyway...I'm still waiting for JUST ONE benefit of Brexit. Go on, there must be someone here, so keen to take the **** out of me, who can actually name ONE benefit? Oh - that's right - there are NONE and you know it!

Funnily enough, I used to be! I even had the displeasure of meeting her to discuss her bee-killing policy when she was Minister Against the Environment. I have never met anyone so utterly thick in my whole life.
Her father is a professor in mathematics….so she didn’t inherit brains

Liz Truss was a committed supporters of the EU and was a Lib Dem….but she is devoid of morals and threw her principles in the bin in exchange for climbing the greasy pole of politics.

***T happens when the aforementioned morons vote for ***t to happen. Do you know how hard it is to get citizenship of a decent country? Do you know how easy it was to live anywhere in the EU before the morons voted against it?

Anyway...I'm still waiting for JUST ONE benefit of Brexit. Go on, there must be someone here, so keen to take the **** out of me, who can actually name ONE benefit? Oh - that's right - there are NONE and you know it!

The stopping of live exports to the EU for slaughter ?

What do you mean decent EU country ? If they are all in the EU they must be better than here
I assume that’s the remoaners take on the caper
So best you look into the caper and go to one of those non moron countries ?? :ROFLMAO:

How about Austria ?? Although they don’t do dual nationality

I already enquired

Having previously lived in Cyprus for a few years (courtesy of the UK being part of the EU...I literally packed my stuff into a 40ft shipping container, booked a flight over there, got off the plane, bought some land and built a house there) and America for a few years (courtesy of my then wife being dual UK/US citizen), I'd quite like to live abroad (in the EU) again. But that's now nearly impossible. I'm currently undertaking a building project (in England), and Brexit has pushed up the cost and reduced the availability of materials and drastically reduced the number of people in the building trade - remember the days when every plumber/sparky/plasterer was from Eastern Europe, and keen to work?

And of course the obvious delays getting in and out of the country when going on holiday.

So, @Mottie what has Brexit improved for you - or anyone for that matter? (That's a rhetorical question - I've lost count of the number of times I've asked Brexiteers - aka morons - what real-life improvements Brexit will bring/has brought. All they say is meaningless tripe like "sovereignty", "take back control" etc. and NEVER giving even one proper answer).
pure and utter nonsense building materials are not in short supply where you relying on shyte eastern european tradesmen who have now moved into higher paid warehouse work to do a cheap job for you regardless of standards

Sponsored Links
Back