Tim Martin set for New Year's Eve knighthood

Sadly, a lot of us are stuck here in this pathetic post-Brexit wasteland, further ruined by 13 years of toryfuckwittery. I'm sure millions of us would move to an EU country if we were allowed, but some unfortunate idiots ruined it for everyone in this sh!thole country by falling for a load of (blatantly obvious) lies and voting to make this crappy country even worse - and removing our right to free movement. Thanks for ruining it for all of us.
What do you really think though....:giggle:

Sponsored Links
Sadly, a lot of us are stuck here in this pathetic post-Brexit wasteland, further ruined by 13 years of toryfuckwittery. I'm sure millions of us would move to an EU country if we were allowed, but some unfortunate idiots ruined it for everyone in this sh!thole country by falling for a load of (blatantly obvious) lies and voting to make this crappy country even worse - and removing our right to free movement. Thanks for ruining it for all of us.
I hope you aren’t in Liz Trusses constituency, if you are, poor you.

I hope you aren’t in Liz Trusses constituency, if you are, poor you.
Funnily enough, I used to be! I even had the displeasure of meeting her to discuss her bee-killing policy when she was Minister Against the Environment. I have never met anyone so utterly thick in my whole life.

So what has Brexit ruined for you? Notch has found it near on impossible to get a fresh tomato in his local supermarket so is understandably upset. How about you - are you okay for tomatoes?

Sponsored Links
So what has Brexit ruined for you? Notch has found it near on impossible to get a fresh tomato in his local supermarket so is understandably upset. How about you - are you okay for tomatoes?
Having previously lived in Cyprus for a few years (courtesy of the UK being part of the EU...I literally packed my stuff into a 40ft shipping container, booked a flight over there, got off the plane, bought some land and built a house there) and America for a few years (courtesy of my then wife being dual UK/US citizen), I'd quite like to live abroad (in the EU) again. But that's now nearly impossible. I'm currently undertaking a building project (in England), and Brexit has pushed up the cost and reduced the availability of materials and drastically reduced the number of people in the building trade - remember the days when every plumber/sparky/plasterer was from Eastern Europe, and keen to work?

And of course the obvious delays getting in and out of the country when going on holiday.

So, @Mottie what has Brexit improved for you - or anyone for that matter? (That's a rhetorical question - I've lost count of the number of times I've asked Brexiteers - aka morons - what real-life improvements Brexit will bring/has brought. All they say is meaningless tripe like "sovereignty", "take back control" etc. and NEVER giving even one proper answer).

Well more work for UK plumbers than ??

Any Irish in yer family ?? Dual pass port and all that ?

Failing that take out citizenship with some EU country may be ??

I've asked Brexiteers - aka morons
So I take it you have no 'morons', sorry, Brexiters for friends or family? Have you cut those 'morons' out of your life then?

I'd quite like to live abroad (in the EU) again. But that's now nearly impossible.
But not actually impossible. Sounds like laziness on your part to me.

And of course the obvious delays getting in and out of the country when going on holiday.
Eh? What delays are they that stop you going abroad. I’ve been abroad a few times since Brexit and can’t say that I’ve notice any difference. Noseall and ellal on here are mad keen remainers and they are always popping off on European breaks. Can’t say I can remember them moaning about delays and I’m sure they would be the first to do so.

Last edited:
So I take it you have no 'morons', sorry, Brexiters for friends then?
Correct. Plenty of friends, but funnily enough, they are all Remainers - and many of them are considerably more intelligent than me.

Cyprus ?? Is that the country we’re half if it is run by turkey ??

And we’re those living in that half of the country we’re kicked out of there property

And thousands of brits bought props there sold by people who kicked the right ful owners out years before ??? Not that they gave a s***

Correct. Plenty of friends, but funnily enough, they are all Remainers - and many of them are considerably more intelligent than me.
I have friends in both camps and none of them are considered or consider others 'morons' for having a different point of view. You sound like ellal who has admitted to actually 'hating' his parent because they voted different to him in the referendum. Did all your remainer friends and family sit indoors on their arses on referendum night thinking they had it in the bag too? :ROFLMAO:

I have friends in both camps and none of them are considered or consider others 'morons' for having a different point of view.
The thing that makes me consider that Brexiteers are less than intelligent, is that they voted for something that made this country and their own lives worse, with absolutely ZERO benefits. If there had been ANY benefits, I'm sure that one of them would have proudly pointed them out to me, but no - nothing - zilch - nada. Therefore, anyone can safely conclude that anyone who votes for something that makes everyone's lives worse, and nobody's better, is a total moron. Again, I am still (after all these years) open to anyone suggesting just ONE benefit that Brexit has brought. Anyone? No?

Cyprus ?? Is that the country we’re half if it is run by turkey ??

And we’re those living in that half of the country we’re kicked out of there property

And thousands of brits bought props there sold by people who kicked the right ful owners out years before ??? Not that they gave a s***
I was in the legit, Southern side. The kicking out of rightful owners is disgusting - whether it's Turks kicking people out of Northern Cyprus, or Israeli terrorists stealing Palestinian land and their horrendous genocide that the world seems to be largely ignoring at the moment.

Sponsored Links
Back