Time travel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
They have been talking about this on the radio

Traveling back in time? Ect ect

If you could travel. Back in time which historical figure would u most like to meet. / talk to?

Sponsored Links
A few of the GD posters parents, and persuade them to separate prior to having kids.

Sponsored Links
This conundrum with ref time travel

(assuming its possible) if you went back in time and killed one of yer parents before u were born would u effectively kill yer self?

Or could u only travel back In. Your lifetime I. E if u were 50 u could only travel back 50 years

???

The man or woman who has information on the following, or knew what happened to them:

Th Pyrimads
MH370
Statues on Easter Island
Antikythera Mechanism
The Voynich Manuscript
The WOW! signal
Baghdad Battery

And many many more.

Andy

Arnold travelled back in time in the terminator to bump off the mother of some future freedom fighter :cool:

Time travel makes for great stories, though. One of my favourite subjects -

as I told you next week when Transam posts his question.

This conundrum with ref time travel

(assuming its possible) if you went back in time and killed one of yer parents before u were born would u effectively kill yer self?

Or could u only travel back In. Your lifetime I. E if u were 50 u could only travel back 50 years

???

The only safe way to do it would be to be an observer only, with absolutely no ability to interact with anything at any level. Otherwise the future as is no longer exists.

Some onr said that if u could get on a space ship and travel at the speed of light for X years than turn around and come back all those u left behind would be dead :confused:

Stephen hawkin believed time travel would eventually be possible afaik

Sponsored Links
Back