Time

Me mom and dad and give them both a stiff talking to and both me grandads and have a chat with them both as an adult and see if I can get the one grandad talking about his experiences in the war (WWII).

same here with one of my grandads ;)

Sponsored Links
will it possible to travel back in time one day ? that prof hawkin seemed to believe so :confused:

so in theory it would only be possible to travel back in yer own life time :idea: so u could not travel back before your birth :idea:

will it possible to travel back in time one day ? that prof hawkin seemed to believe so :confused:

so in theory it would only be possible to travel back in yer own life time :idea: so u could not travel back before your birth :idea:

If you travelled back in time, to after your birth, you could unwittingly change many events, you may come back to find your wife doesn't exist.........:eek::eek::eek:

But the paradox is, she does exist, so you could never travel back to change the fact that she exists now.

Sponsored Links
Would have liked to experience the 60s. Was only around for the last half and remember nothing. 70s were fantastic so they would be somewhere I would be happy to travel back to. In fact, ideologically I'm possibly still there. Life seemed more settled and people enjoyed themselves without this terrible guilt trip on everything. Remember the massive freedoms I had as a kid in 70s, and feel sorry for kids now as for them, they think the 21st century is as good as it gets. In the 70s we were all in it together. Now we've allowed the idiots in charge to divide us and try to convince us that happiness can be achieved through consumerism.

Would have liked to experience the 60s. Was only around for the last half and remember nothing. 70s were fantastic so they would be somewhere I would be happy to travel back to. In fact, ideologically I'm possibly still there. Life seemed more settled and people enjoyed themselves without this terrible guilt trip on everything. Remember the massive freedoms I had as a kid in 70s, and feel sorry for kids now as for them, they think the 21st century is as good as it gets. In the 70s we were all in it together. Now we've allowed the idiots in charge to divide us and try to convince us that happiness can be achieved through consumerism.

I think that of the 80's and 90's....

Wot he said.(y)

I think that of the 80's and 90's....

Yes, 80s were still a great time to be young. Still some great music, films, culture, etc and still lots of freedom compared to today. Of course were big problems too. Unfortunately I hit the job market in mid 80s, just in time for Maggie's Millions with 1 in 10 jobless figures. Also we all thought we were going to catch ADIS and die of dyslexia.

All started to go off a bit by the 90s, then it was curtains from 1997 onwards. Got worse ever since.

Sponsored Links
Back