Tips for getting advice from the professional members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I need to say any more?

Yeah! Bring on the Winter weather... My van is loaded to the gunnells with Worcester spare parts......Kerrrrching!
if you really wanna make serious cash... make yourself available on Christmas day. You can get away with 5x normal rates!

You are having a laff hen!! I just let the moaning faced bad.ards freeze when it doesn't suit me to work. Your average punter wouldn't spent a penny on their boiler & C/heating system if they could avoid it. Some crappy old boiler in the garage & top of the range Beamer in the drive.

Sponsored Links
You are having a laff hen!! I just let the moaning faced bad.ards freeze when it doesn't suit me to work. Your average punter wouldn't spent a penny on their boiler & C/heating system if they could avoid it. Some crappy old boiler in the garage & top of the range Beamer in the drive.
That's the good old Christian spirit at Christmas time. I'm welling up.

Well I look forward to when they are selling >300,000 a year in this country and make the best selling combi in the USA. And also when they are the largest boiler manufacturer in Europe.

While they are at it, they could build a few free hospitals with their charitable foundation. And have a customer helpline open from 8 till 8, and be open 364 days a year. Do I need to say any more?

Woofter Tupperware Botch boilers are not fitted by many national house builders, thank Gawd!!! Most knowledgable, experienced RGIs wouldn't touch them with a barge pole either. Pity they don't put some brass in their boilers & save a little on their marketing budget eh??!!!

I'm an atheist...God is for cretins of all religions

Sponsored Links

As a Muslim, can you please explain to me; was Jesus a atheist?? Is that why you're celebrating his Birthday & don't want to go out to work after 3.30pm Rouchie??? Or do you not want to miss the Queen's speech??
One other thing, do atheists have corn beef sandwiches on Xmas day?
How can a God have a birthday? I do like to mark the Winter Solstice though and to that end am usually found drunk in a ditch after 3pm on Christmas day.... Any way If you want to worship anything, feel free to worship me...

local hospitals are stocking up on all blood types in anticipation of all the worcesters that will need attention this year. please be kind and donate a pint, your boiler man will thank you for it.

I love calls on Christmas day

"My boilers broke can you come out"

"No"

"Why"

"Because madam I am drunk"

"But its 8 in the morning"

"And your point is"

:D

Had someone call once on Christmas day cause their CO alarm was going off, turns out they had some fat bloke stuck in the chimney....charged Them 5x my going rate for the diagnosis.

And I had used 3 of them red coloured smoke bombs before I found out, will take them a while to scrub that out of the walls :D

As a Muslim, can you please explain to me; was Jesus a atheist?? Is that why you're celebrating his Birthday & don't want to go out to work after 3.30pm Rouchie??? Or do you not want to miss the Queen's speech??
One other thing, do atheists have corn beef sandwiches on Xmas day?
How can a God have a birthday? I do like to mark the Winter Solstice though and to that end am usually found drunk in a ditch after 3pm on Christmas day.... Any way If you want to worship anything, feel free to worship me...

Oh I do Rouchie!! Do you have an official stalker?? If not could you please forward the application form??

I'm only a Muslim, but I think it Jesus's Birthday?? Anyway, don't send me a photo of your missus in her birthday suit FFS!!

Dickie, there are no forms needed... You are now my official stalker. We'll share a bacon butty to celebrate.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back